Do you find gap in front teeth attractive?

I have a medium sized gap between my front teeth, I heard some people say they find it attractive. What would you say? Prefer girls with or without a gap?

0|0
7|13
Sponsored

What Guys Said 13

• Yes kind of, like Rogue from X-Men (Anna Paquin). I find her hot. I wouldn't say it's because of the gape in her teeth, but it's not a turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorta. You know how there's this smile , the teeth sort that only shows her two front teeth?
    It's sorta cute.
    Not canine smile cute but still cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm neutral. It's neither a turn on nor a turn off

0|0
    0|0
  • It's adorable like if a little girl had it i'd probably smile but not really attractive on a grown woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really, no

0|0
    0|0
  • Teeth gaps, no. But as long as the teeth aren't crooked I guess it's alright

0|0
    1|0
  • Lowkey for some reason it makes me think the person is dumber I don't know why

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on your face to be honest and how big the gap is

0|0
    0|0
  • @shawn58 this is a question for you man.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't find it attractive but I don't expect perfection in a partner

0|0
    0|0
  • I really don't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • no gap

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• My boyfriend has a little gap in his front teeth, he should have had braces as a kid but never got them, I think it's kinda cute. It's not something I necessarily find attractive though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some people like it, but I honestly wouldn't like it on a guy

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep, i find it attractive. Especially on men. But you know who has the ideal teeth for men? David Gandy 😫😫
    Lol, and what's her name, that remel London lady? She has a very attractive gap.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really dislike gaps between teeth, but each to their own :)

0|0
    1|0
  • nope i don't

0|0
    0|0
  • You have the London look lol but it adds to a person sometimes could be cute

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the face it comes with lmao

0|0
    0|0