Which Latin American country/area/land do you think has the sexiest/most beautiful women?

As a Mexican-American Guy, I'd say it's a tie for me between Puerto Rican women and Dominican women.
  • Which Latin American country/area/land do you think has the sexiest/most beautiful women?Mexico
    Vote A
  • Which Latin American country/area/land do you think has the sexiest/most beautiful women?Puerto Rico
    Vote B
  • Which Latin American country/area/land do you think has the sexiest/most beautiful women?Cuba
    Vote C
  • Which Latin American country/area/land do you think has the sexiest/most beautiful women?Dominican Republic
    Vote D
  • Which Latin American country/area/land do you think has the sexiest/most beautiful women?Venezuela
    Vote E
  • Which Latin American country/area/land do you think has the sexiest/most beautiful women?Columbia
    Vote F
  • Others
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Brazil, I live here and I can say we have very beautiful woman here, more than guys :)

1|0
    0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Considering I live in Ecuador, i say EC girls/women are incredible, and the most beautiful in the world. But that Venezuelan girl is hot too. also Im bi, n the same would be true for dudes. "all you need is Ecuador"...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 15

• so hard to pick just one... but when i had to cheat on my ex wife it was with a girl from cuba so picked cuba lol

0|0
    0|0
  • they're all gorgeous lol the best sex i've ever had was with a dominican girl but i'd say on average prob columbia or brazil.

1|0
    0|0
  • Where's Brazil?

1|0
    0|0
    • Vote the last option (Others) for Brazil then, since GAG polls obviously have limits to how many choices I can add.

• I thought Brazil would count as Latin America.

1|0
    0|0
  • Argentina, no doubt about that.

1|0
    1|1
  • Brazil, hands down.

1|0
    0|1
  • Mexico.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya what happened to Brazil :(

1|0
    0|0
  • according to the picture alone, i'd say Venezuela

0|1
    0|0
  • Anywhere but America has sexiest women

0|1
    0|0
  • Hard to pick just one, but I'll go with Mexico.

0|0
    0|0
  • Venezuela and Mexico.. so hot man

0|1
    0|0
  • French Canada maybe

0|0
    0|0
  • probably Venezuela or Colombia

0|0
    0|0
  • Brazil. Best asses, and they all wanna do anal