Do guys really like girls with thick thighs?

**First I'd like to clarify, I mean thick, not fat**

I'm starting to hear it in songs a lot where the guy says he likes a thin waist with hips and thick thighs. I've heard guy friends say it too that they don't like little thighs on a girl. I always thought they did! My natural body shape is small on top, bigger on bottom. I have tiny arms, stomach waist, etc. (Although I have C boobs). But on the bottom, I definitely have big hips and thighs, but then my calves are small again.

I've worked out since puberty trying to make my thighs smaller and I'm realizing this is just the way they are. Toned but thick lol Is it true though, that guys really like girls with thick thighs? Or do they not?
  • I prefer thick thighs
  • I prefer thin thighs

58204

Most Helpful Guys

• Most definitely you can be assured that 90% of guys like thick thighs. You see its a trend here, guys like all the things physically in a girl that guys don't have, and vice versa. Big breasts came first, than big butts, and now guys are finally coming out that they love thick thighs. And you're right, not fat thighs, but thick thighs... also, not super muscular thighs either (Ilike body builder ladies have), I'm sure many guys would agree with me that those are unattractive.

I was riding a plane today, and, being bored, I checked out some of the girls legs sitting near me (since I'm a major leg fan), two of them were boderline normal/thick, and I thought of them as very hot! But this other girl in front and to the right of me, right in my view wearing this short skirt, had these "stick legs", literally, its like the kind of legs you see in pictures of anorexic people, I didn't give her a second glance through the entire flight even though she was right there plain as day. And yet the girl sitting next to me, about average weight, maybe a little thick in a few area, she wore pants and was reading some book about weight management. To be honest, I think these thicker girls need to be ones wearing the shorts and skirts and being proud of their legs and these anorexic-looking underweight stick-leg girls should be reading the weight managment books (to gain some!) and put some pants on. Just my humble opinion of course, girls can do whatever they want to be happy. I just think what society says in terms of what is attractive and unattractive is way off base, and I'm surprised that in this enlightened age girls of average or thick proportions are on a never ending mission to look like the girl with the stick legs...

• Do you know what you smug faced narrow minded prick, it's none of you're business what she wears maybe she does eat a lot but doesn't gain weigyt, not her fault is it you fucking arsehole. It's not fair what you just said because girls are naturally skinny. And nowadays people are always saying skinny is unattractive and you have to have big legs big boots big ass. So don't start acting like it's all about the skinny girls cause it's not!!! Thick girls always get the attention and sympathy and all skinny girls get is vile comments on how they look when they can't help it and don't want to look like that! You are such an uptight cunt and you are sure going to hell.

• It's because of ads and I find it interesting like Victoria's secret models are seen as the epitome of sex appeal for women. Yes the women are very beautiful and I would definitely be tickled pink if any wanted sex with me. But as beautiful as they are, I find women with thicker thighs and hips and butt, definitely more sexually appealing. I saw and ad of Victoria's secret on tv and with the models and remember thinking, they are quite beautiful, but how they are soooo skinny and no booty or legs. Like a woman with Beyonce's body, I don't find her face all too great. But an example of very sexually appealing body to me is her body or Demi Lovato as an example of top of my head. I'm talking about before Demi's relapse with drugs over the summer, but how her body looks before that.

• This honestly sounds too picky 😐 get over yourself...

• LOVE thick thighs! :D. I find them extremely attractive especially when they touch, plus if a women is naturally meant to have thicker thighs than it is much healthier for her.

Something like this is hot!
    woman with thick thighs

• the first and last links don't work and the second girls looks fat.

• i think she is gorgeous and hot!

my 44 yo boyfriend would date her in a sec! He told me she is very sexy and thick thighs are great ESPECIALLY since she has a flat stomach and big boobs.. thick thighs with tummy rolls is not hot

• Super hot!!!

Most Helpful Girls

• a lot of guys love thick thighs, but what they don't like a big belly, especially if a girl has rolls.

Most girls with big thighs have sexy wide hips and nice butts. Again, fat rolls are a turn off.

A lot of guys are totatally into skinny thighs.

It depends on the guy and on the girl.

I am a skinny thigh girls and have dumped by a lot of guys in favor of a girl with thicker thighs, better hips, bigger butt, and esp bigger boobs! Bigger boobs are a deal breaker. I have been dumped so many times coz "that girl has really nice boobs!"

• I read a study that said hungry men and men who feel unstable about their financial status prefer thicker girls, probably because they would "survive a famine" better. don't know if it's true but... Fat guys are always hungry (due to blood sugar levels etc.) and tend to like fat/thick women. Black men have traditionally been opressed/the poor part of population and they generally prefer thicker women. Where I come from it can be quite clearly distinguished that the better off people are skinnier than the average/poor people. So...

P. S. In general I think guys care a lot less about it than girls do. Guys don't like to make it complicated, us girls do. WE are the ones secondguessing ourselves. And honestly, I think we put them off way more by acting manly than we do by showing them our thick thighs...

• This is the stupidest comment ever. It has nothing to do with poverty, thick thighs are attractive and you don't have to be poor to have them. Have you seen volleyball players, Serena Williams? It's in some people's genes. It's not just black men liking thicker women anymore, have you read the comments?

• @Idonthaveausername Yup. Also, the second biggest factory for choosing an attractive partner (after symmetry) is looking at the hip to waist ratio for women. for men it's the hip to shoulder ratio. I have large hips, and my hip to waist ratio is in the perfect ratio range. So, it's funny when people pretend it's all about fat vs skinny.

• @wolfcat87
      YES! I have the same ideal.70 ratio and girls make a big deal about it almost as much as guys check me out. And they guys really can't help it. They did another study that said men are more likely to remember a woman with the.70 ratio more than any other as well, so it is a subconscious, biological factor