Works in: IT
― Neal Stephenson, The Diamond Age: or, A Young Lady's Illustrated Primer
From: United States
- Shared opinion:How was your Valentine's day?
It was a Friday. I went to work. I also don't have an SO at the moment - just a friends with... 5 d
- Shared opinion:Is it normal to break up with someone multiple times in a relationship?
I figured out decades ago that if you accept messy relationships or messy relationship rules,... 11 d
- Commented on an opinion:What is the worst thing that a person can put on their bio on a dating app?
That's the BEST thing they could put in their bio, as it allows you to make an honest assessment... 12 d
- Shared opinion:St Dwynwen's day, the Valentine's day warm up.
That goes to show that you are better off handling your own problems instead of getting God... 23 d
- Shared opinion:Do guys hit on the girl they like personality wise or the girl they are attracted to or the girl they think they can trust and have a good chance wit?
Different guys do different things at different times. I have done all of the above at one time... 24 d
- Shared opinion:Do you guys prefer a casual or dressed up first date?
I'm a casual guy, and do casual activities, so casual dress is what I prefer, unless it's a rare... 24 d
- Shared opinion:Are men more sincere about their feelings if they have a relationship bigger/overweight woman as opposed to a skinny/fit woman?
It's really not all that difficult to look at someone's behavior towards you and determine what... 25 d
- Shared opinion:What would you think if the girl you were out on a date with, got drunk?
Unless it was some big thing she was celebrating, and thus something that she almost never did,... 25 d
- Shared opinion:"Compatibility is not the precondition of love, but the result of it." True or False?
False. Love definitely doesn't overcome a lack of compatibility, which is the big lie that the... 25 d
- Shared opinion:Why would a guy get with a girl he only sees as a friend knowing she has feelings for him?
It's your job to look out for your own interests, just as it is for him. Did he tell you what... 25 d
- Shared opinion:Do you believe in internet love?
It's mostly a myth... 27 d
- Shared opinion:How long should you date someone before you meet their parents?
I don't think there's any set rule. I'm fine with meeting parents - always have been - so I... 28 d
- Shared opinion:Would u prefer to date a Tall or a Short person?
Petite girls are my favorite. 28 d
- Shared opinion:Why are “high maintenance” girls deemed to be such a turn off?
It's because high-maintenance women tend to be shallow, up-tight, brand-snobs, and financially... 28 d
- Commented on an opinion:How do I stop being the guy that girls treat as the one they settle with until they "find something better"?
@Giselleg Like, say, putting them on a pedestal and constantly kissing their ass? LOL. @scooogy... 29 d
- Shared opinion:OK, I have a question about the question..."If someone had sex with over 50 people are they a player"?
I think it has a whole lot more to do with your average number-per-year, starting at, say, 16,... 29 d
- Shared opinion:How do I stop being the guy that girls treat as the one they settle with until they "find something better"?
Essentially, you are pursuing girls who are higher in Social Market Value than you are, and they... 1 mo
- Shared opinion:Would you rather have a good girl or a bad girl?
I like good girls who spend all of their "bad" energy in the bedroom. 1 mo
- Shared opinion:Would you date someone with heterochromia iridum/iridis?
Sure. That wouldn't be a problem for me at all. 1 mo
- Shared opinion:Do you think astrology really affects love connections?
It means nothing to me. 1 mo
Sign up or log in to view more details.