Which Southern and Latin European countries do you think have the sexiest/most beautiful women on average?

My pick would be Spain. I love Spaniard girls! <3

• Which Southern and Latin European countries do you think have the sexiest/most beautiful women on average?Spain
  • Which Southern and Latin European countries do you think have the sexiest/most beautiful women on average?Portugal
  • Which Southern and Latin European countries do you think have the sexiest/most beautiful women on average?Italy
    Vote C
  • Which Southern and Latin European countries do you think have the sexiest/most beautiful women on average?France
    Vote D
  • Which Southern and Latin European countries do you think have the sexiest/most beautiful women on average?Greece
    Vote E
  • Which Southern and Latin European countries do you think have the sexiest/most beautiful women on average?Romania
    Vote F
  • Others
    Vote G

26

Most Helpful Girl

• Indian Beauty (Most Underrated Asian Women)

Most Helpful Guy

• Romania is not Southern or Latin tho.. Anyway France.

• But Romanian is a Romance language, like Spanish, French and Italian, hence why Romanians fall under being "Latin".

• Romania is Latin - the clue is in the name - ROMAN... ia.

And it's an obviously Latin language, and the people are obviously Latin. Hence the statues of Romulus and Remus being fed by the She-Wolf that are to be found in almost every town in the country.