I'm a 17 year old girl but look younger than my age and people often say it. I want to go out clubbing and to pubs with my friends but I just look so young I wouldn't be able to get in. I'm 5ft3 and a size 4 uk but I do have average sized assests so it's noy like i have a young looking body, it's my face that looks young. My hair is currently dark brown and ombred to a lighter colour so I don't know what colour to dye it which would help me look older. Any tips on how to do makeup and clothes and hair to look older? thank you
How can I look older?
What Guys Said 7
Just wait till you're 18. If they ID you, they'll ID (and chuck out) your friends too. They tend to be pretty strict about that, because it could get them into trouble. It's not really worth the stress. Always wondering if you're going to be thrown out. You youngans. So impatient. Can't wait a year till you're legal :P0
Thats life, you shouldn't be there if you're underage anyway. Wait a year.1
In most places they are very strict and look for ID0
how about wait for the legal age? xD0
Grow a beard and mustache like me.0
Youth is beautiful. you're only young once, why would you try to get rid of that?0
Ummm, long curly hair, & gain little weight or join jym0
What Girls Said 6
Don't go clubbing, wait until you're at legal age. It won't take as long as you think, trust me. So, why the rush?
I'll still give you tips on how to look older, but you shouldn't be using them to get away with doing illegal things.
1. Contour for a more structured face. It indeed gives your face more definition and carves out all the baby fat.
2. Wear high heels to look taller
3. Avoid any clothing that reminds you of your childhood or clothing you could find at the kids'/teen's section ( shirts with funny writing or cartoons on them or any kind of design really, pastel and bright colored clothes, overalls, tutu skirts, etc..) You want to look mature and badass, so anything neutral or dark it is. Try to get inspiration from fashion runways or magazines.
4. Include something dark in your makeup, either a dark lip or dark eyes. I don't recommend combining the two together as the look can be overwhelming.
5. Tweeze your eyebrows. I've noticed I look older when my brows are slightly thinner, and so does everyone else. Don't do it yourself, working with brows can be tricky. I suggest letting a professional do the job.1
Please don't do this..
Seriously I understand you want to go and have fun/ want to be older, but you could get yourself and others in serious trouble.
I've heard of many cases of girls that have attracted older men (knowingly or not) , the men think they're 18 or older and end up in jail with their life's ruined.0
- Show AllShow Less
you'll still probably get ID'd anyway, even if you looked 19/20... when I worked at a pub I had to ID everyone in the group before serving any of them and there's always security ID'ing everyone before entry :P0
You're not even legal age to go clubbing and into pubs. You look too young because you are too young.0
I'm 21 and look 16-170
The best thing is to wear heavy make-up0
Select as Most Helpful Opinion?
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.