Guys how long is too long for girls hair?

Like can a girls hair ever be too long? Does it make her less attractive if it's really long just curious.. My hair is really long like just about to my hips give or take a few inches hah I love it and I hate it.. But is there like a limit to how long hair is that makes it less attractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• I hope there isn't a limit... my hair is almost down to my waist... I do'nt think I'd let it grow any longer then that... my BF loves it and doesn't want me to cut it... but my family thinks it's too long and hippy-ish

What Guys Said 22

• When it's always dragging on the floor when she's bending over or sitting down, it loses its allure. Unless she's Japanese, somehow long hair ALWAYS looks good on them.

• No i think most guys like myself prefer long hair over shorter hair. As long as its taken care of and smells good, i love it lol.

• Yeah short hair is stupid :) I could never have short hair even shoulder length is too short for me haha

• I've never seen a woman whose hair was too long. I saw this one girl with silky black hair that ran along her back and stopped at the end of her spine. I had a bit of "lusty crush" on her. Can a woman's hair be too long? In a theoretical sense, yes. I mean, the girl I crushed on was near that limit. If her hair was a few inches longer, she could have wiped her butt with it. THAT would've been too long. But as it was, a few inches shorter than that? Sexy.

• Haven't thought about it too much. I figure hair like that would get in the way, no?

I like long hair way more than short hair. I'd guess passed the bra strap would be where it'd start being "too long", but I can't imagine hair so long that it would bother me.

• So like shoulder length and anything past is too long? Is that what your saying?

• No, I think shoulder length is too far. I'd say where the bra strap is (the main strap with the hooks, haha) is where you'd *start* to be too long. By the time you get to the butt, I think it's definitely too long.

But not necessarily a dealbreaker.

• There is a limit but not everyone will agree on just one specific length. I say hair that goes lower than the ass is too long.

• Yes, hair can be too long. Middle of the back is about right for long hair. Beyond that it starts getting into weird territory.

• Yeah if its almost down to her arse then its too long and makes her look like a weird hippy chick, a witch or even worse a vegetarian or something and all those things are unattractive and so is the long hair.

Hair looks good just past the shoulder length.

• I don't think it would matter how short or long it would be as long as she cleans and takes proper care of it. That is all!

• No, its more beautiful definitely :)
    Its very feminine to me, I tend to prefer it

• No girl will be less atracttive for me to have longer hair, while it is clean and healthy. I love girls who have their hair down to their waist who will never have their hair shorter, especially if they want to shave my head periodically. A girl who is of proud of having her hair much longer than mine is a turn on for me.

• I like girls hair long. Specially if its till her butt and its juggles from right to left and left to right cheek when she walks is absolute beauty. Its the best. Long hair is best turnon for me.

• I don't like it if you look like a boy. That's too short, I like my women to look feminine. However, there can be too long of hair. I prefer mid-back

• Yeah that makes perfect sense I agree mines a little longer then mid back ha ha

• I would think much past her bum might be a bit to long. Never seen anyone with hair that long but I would think the ends get dirty easy lol

• anything past the shoulder blades or boobs is too long

• Hair thats as long as there torso is probably the max. Just as long as its not past the middle of your legs.

• have you seen that film 'The Ring' , don't have hair like that, because that will scare me to death

• Lmao yes that hair is scary as fuck.

• I thought they could of done better. Everyone's screaming and in over here laughing oh well. Yeah I may have a fear of dolls actually I used to lock them in the basement when I was a kid. Ha good luck with that I'll never watch that one again

• am you used to lock them in the basement, OMG how cruel :0 . Those poor dolls lol. Aww go on and be brave, I dare you to go watch the film.

• for me, not more down that her belly

• Rupunzzle long is my limit

• the longer the sexier (:

• no I don't think there is a length that's too long!

• Longer than the middle of the back is too long for me really.

• Hips would be too much I think... but long hair is so hot.

What Girls Said 8

• When my hair was a little half way down my back, my bf started to complain that my hair was too long lol

• Seriously my hairs like that long I think it's annoying but I prefer it long. That's funny he complained I don't think it's that bad

• He can complain all he wants but my hair stayed at that length :)

• Good!!! I'd never cut my hair if some one told me it was too long :)

• My hair is down to my butt and I've always gotten compliments from men. I think if a guy is asked if that's too long perhaps a mental image comes to mind like frizzy unkempt stringy hair that looks like its in desperate need of a trim or something.
    I always have had it super long and always been told by guys that they love it. So I wouldn't worry about it. I think it's more about whether or not it looks unkempt.
    I do imagine down to the ankles would perhaps be pushing it, though.

• Hahahahaha yeah I was kidding with down to the ankles in my opinion that would be too long. But your right it really depends on how well kept it is.. Like if it's fried from over coloring then I can understand that.

• Anything below the small of a person's back is completely impractical.

• Bellow the ass it's too long.

• Past your ass usually seems too far. I would personally like to believe that guys like to see hair that stops around the breasts.

• I never let mine get past my belt line that was my limit.

• My hair is right at my knees. Most people love my hair. It's shiny smooth straight and stays clean.

• Omg at your knees? Lol that's so long!

• I do not know how you manage it haha I can barely handle the length of my hair lol

• I usually have my hair in some sort of updo so it never really gets in the way.

• When her hair is in her face or something. But probably past her butt is way too long in my opinion.