Guys: Small breasts and big ass or big breasts and flat ass?

I know these women don't have huge boobs or asses, but I decided to choose women of a normal weight. So ass/breasts are only proportionally big, not in actual volume.
I know most would like a woman with both so I didn't put the option, but I added the option when both are small in case someone wouldn't like any of the 2
  • Guys: Small breasts and big ass or big breasts and flat ass??Big ass and small boobs
    Vote A
  • Guys: Small breasts and big ass or big breasts and flat ass??Big breasts and small ass
    Vote B
  • Guys: Small breasts and big ass or big breasts and flat ass??Small boobs and small ass
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Those women are not of a normal weight, they are all models ffs.

They are all stunning.

0|0
    1|0
    • Only the last aren't normal weight. A at least have a BMI in the normal ranger.
      I guess you mean they aren't fat or look average.
      I thought they still. Look achievable unlike the Kardashian's fake and unrealistic proportions

• Show All
    • Also, i can tell you women in a didn't use photoshop. They look the same in videos. They are just women with a pear shaped body that workout. It is achievable for women with that body type or an hourglass figure. I don't think it is their job because women in A are instagram models, they had the body before they started instagram and their following count is not that big that they would leave their jobs to do modeling

• I really dont think that changes anything, what i said applies to the vast majority of images that you see, which was the point that i was making.

For what its worth I would choose A but I would consider myself extraordinarily lucky to find a life partner or even a bed partner who looked like that.

(Did have a bed partner like that once actually but sadly she was a horrible person inside.)

• I've always been a lower body type of guy: legs, butt (no feet stuff tho😅). Like yeah, breasts are attractive, but I don't like them big or huge. It's just not my preference I guess. This all not to say I wouldn't date anyone from the other two categories you gave, I definitely would, but preferences lead me to say Small breasts and big ass 🤗

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a fan of butts, so the first one. It shouldn't be a big butt, but just not flat to catch my attention.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 47

• I'll take a pass on the 1970s Madonna spandex lard asses, the pancake butt saggy boobs, and the 6 foot starving tooth picks. How about some short to average height bubble butt girls with perky breasts, fit bodies, long dark hair, and attractive faces. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEVyNtPXAFI

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know what the point of this is because I am just going to go with the first plain, average, or ugly willing woman that I run into anyways.

2|1
    1|0
  • Small boobs are not a turn off for me but a small ass is. You can always go to the gym to improve your butt shape and size but thats far less easy for boobs. You can train the pectoral muscles to bring your boobs out a little more but improving breast shape is limited.

0|0
    0|0
  • While I like the upper and lower section both I have to say if to choose I will pick the upper but it is not by a huge margin
    But really though they all take a backseat to personality wit and humour

0|0
    0|0
  • I like curves. Not sure if i agree with the choice descriptions but i chose A.
    The curve of a woman's hip i guess is very eye catching to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im more into the petite kind of woman 😏

Especially when they're fit

1|0
    0|0
  • Harmony and balance in lines are the secret for good designs. We don't want the model to topple over because of weight trim, do we?

0|0
    0|0
    • Would you rather eat a cake that has a bit more flavour in some places or one with barely any flavour?

• Show All
    • Or would you listen to a song that sounds almost the same at any point or one that doesn't?

• :) Flavour without substance is just sweets or a snack, but nothing that feeds me. A song with a good tune, but meaningless lyrics may excite me once only. Indeed: we look at it from different views apparently. No problem, though: this is a big world.

• Not even the third option is small enough, as far as my preferences are concerned.

0|0
    1|0
  • It's better to start with a small butt because it's going to get bigger over time after they have kids.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's the oposite if you are talking about proportions.. with age estrogen levels drop, that is why older women are usually uper body dominant. So, it's actually boobs that will grow, especially after giving birth.

• Show All
    • Oh yeah! I have seen that on senior citizen women. You're right.

• by the way, you're really knowledgeable. Thank you for sharing these insights.

• Big butts are very overrated in my opinion.

Bigger breasts, smaller butt. Much more attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 3

• Fucking cunts make me look like a dead toad!

0|1
    0|0
  • I have small boobs and a big ass

0|0
    0|0
  • Im small with no butt lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes