Guys: Small breasts and big ass or big breasts and flat ass?

I know these women don't have huge boobs or asses, but I decided to choose women of a normal weight. So ass/breasts are only proportionally big, not in actual volume.
I know most would like a woman with both so I didn't put the option, but I added the option when both are small in case someone wouldn't like any of the 2
  • Guys: Small breasts and big ass or big breasts and flat ass??Big ass and small boobs
  • Guys: Small breasts and big ass or big breasts and flat ass??Big breasts and small ass
  • Guys: Small breasts and big ass or big breasts and flat ass??Small boobs and small ass
    Vote C

449

Most Helpful Guys

• I've always been a lower body type of guy: legs, butt (no feet stuff tho😅). Like yeah, breasts are attractive, but I don't like them big or huge. It's just not my preference I guess. This all not to say I wouldn't date anyone from the other two categories you gave, I definitely would, but preferences lead me to say Small breasts and big ass 🤗

• Those women are not of a normal weight, they are all models ffs.

They are all stunning.

• Only the last aren't normal weight. A at least have a BMI in the normal ranger.
      I guess you mean they aren't fat or look average.
      I thought they still. Look achievable unlike the Kardashian's fake and unrealistic proportions

• Also, i can tell you women in a didn't use photoshop. They look the same in videos. They are just women with a pear shaped body that workout. It is achievable for women with that body type or an hourglass figure. I don't think it is their job because women in A are instagram models, they had the body before they started instagram and their following count is not that big that they would leave their jobs to do modeling

• I really dont think that changes anything, what i said applies to the vast majority of images that you see, which was the point that i was making.

For what its worth I would choose A but I would consider myself extraordinarily lucky to find a life partner or even a bed partner who looked like that.

(Did have a bed partner like that once actually but sadly she was a horrible person inside.)

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a fan of butts, so the first one. It shouldn't be a big butt, but just not flat to catch my attention.