Headbands or no headbands?

I love headbands haha I feel like they can be so childish though and I only say childish because the one I'm wearing now it's a big pink and white polka bow haha oh well I love them :) so head bands or no headbands.


0|0
6|7

Most Helpful Girl

  • I love them too ^^ I just can't wear them, because I look younger than I am as it is, and a headband would make that even worse. Some people can really rock them tho :)

    0|0
    0|0
    • haha yeah i look way younger then i am so it totally doesn't help but i love it. my room mates make fun of me cause its wicked girly ahha and childish.

What Guys Said 7

  • It really depends on the face and hair of the woman to be honest. It works for some and looks bad on others. Looking at your picture I think it would be okay for you to wear one but, again, it's difficult to know without actually seeing it (this is not a manipulation but a simple statement).

    The way I see it, if you "love" them then who gives a shit about what anyone else thinks? Do what makes you feel fun, happy and confident and never worry about what outside sources, who mean absolutely nothing to the scheme of your life will say, think, do or whatever. Truth be told you're a beautiful woman so you will always have jealousy from certain women & a ton of leeway from men in terms of your fashion sense (unless specified such as a cocktail party - which I'm sure you already knew but just throwing it out there as I don't know your exact mentality). In other words, wear what you want.

    0|0
    0|0
  • No, some decidedly un childish girls wear them now as a practical way to keep their hair out of the way for active sports or work

    0|0
    0|0
  • If its fits you nicely, I find it beautiful. It's a bit like hair braids: 70% of girls would not look nice with them, but on the other 30% they make the girl look so gorgeous as if she's from heaven!
    By the way, since I asked some questions on these subjects I did my research and did you know you can create the effect of a hairband or diadem with a hair braid? Look at the pic below, isn't that splendid?
    The google search term was "diadem hair braiding".
    img1.etsystatic.com/.../...70xN.436601041_f4l6.jpg

    0|0
    0|0
    • haha I always wanted to do that but i suck at braiding my own hair lol only a basic braid or a fishtail. but if i could do that i would i love it. i love braids :D

    • Show All
    • Perhaps try to go to the hairdresser just before a special occasion... and show him this beauty "this is what I need sir!" :-)

    • hahaa alright :D

  • Yes, something about Headbands on girls with high foreheads
    are sexier than hell ,, Many girls wear them i see girls my age
    40's and younger age girls wearing them too i don't think age
    has a barrier on headbands

    0|0
    0|0
  • When I work out more, I'll wear a red headband like Rambo.

    0|0
    0|0
    • hahaa omg i got this head band from planters peanuts haha it says "power of the peanut" or something stupid but its so awesome. i was so stocked i need to rep that shit at the gym :D

    • Show All
    • Get a choker or whatever it's called, this necklace that is very tight. That is awesome when your dress is kind of showing cleavage. Oh goodness.

    • hahahaa yeah

  • Some girls are extremely cute with them on. I dig 'em :)

    0|0
    0|0
  • Some girls looks really cute.😚

    Posting a pic of you with any headband will project exact Impression.

    0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

Loading...