The Role of a Good Husband Towards His Wife in an Eternal Marriage ❤

TonyMetal___86

1. Love

A husband should love his wife as he does himself and always protect her from all harm. He should do his best to “nurture and cherish” his wife as he would his own flesh and tend to her spiritual, emotional, intellectual, and physical needs.

2. Respect

A husband should always respect his wife. When Paul tells wives to submit to their husbands, he does not mean that wives must endure abuse, neglect, or mistreatment of any kind by their husbands. Rather, Paul is reminding the church that a wife is under the leadership of her husband. A husband must always show his wife honor, both publicly and privately, and protect her dignity and reputation from any and all slander.

3. Leadership

A husband should provide his wife with spiritual leadership. Even though his wife may be well equipped in biblical doctrine and application and spend a considerable amount of time instructing their children in the faith, a husband must be diligent to oversee and guide the spiritual training of his family.

4. Attention

A husband should be attentive to his wife. He should always do his best to set aside a substantial amount of time to be with his wife, enjoy her company, and seek to understand her better. In doing so, a husband and his wife can grow closer to each other and build a stronger marriage.

5. Devotion

A husband should always be faithful to his wife. Even when times are difficult due to financial, emotional, or physical challenges, a husband’s personal happiness must always be subordinated to sacrificially loving his wife “as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her” In doing so, he honors not only his wife but also his Lord.

6. Enjoyment

A husband should enjoy his wife. She is a precious gift from God given to comfort, support, encourage, and love her husband. The more a husband values, cherishes, and nurtures his wife, the more she will reflect God's love as his radiant bride.

...Thanks for reading, i hope that you enjoyed it, till next time...

4
7

Most Helpful Guys

• Regmorus
    It's just perfect.

Though in my life it's probably impossible for me to realize with someone what you describe (not going into details), I see that you have described the perfect picture. It must be that way in ideal case - I mean both mytakes.

My utmost gratitude, it certainly helps those whom can be helped.
    Is this still revelant?
    • I appreciate your words and we always strive to the better as humans 😊

• iambae
    Here's the simple biblical list
    1. Love his wife as Christ loves the church
    2. Know here
    3. Conjugal rights (sex)
    4. Food
    5. Water
    6. Clothing
    7. Shelter
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girls

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

25
  • Alfleria
    This is really nice.. I hope I can find a husband like that..
  • Unit1
    All good and all but how much money do the wives want?
    • That is something that i don't have an answer for it 😄

• sensible27
    I wonder who reads this and goes like yeah this is what I'm/I was missing, should have gotten this sooner...
    • What do you mean?

• sensible27

Just doubt this is helpful to a lot of people even if what you're saying might actually be true. Don't see the point/in with it.

• No one said that good things comes easily, a person must have the faith and will to do it...

• KrakenAttackin
    @TonyMetal___86 Tony, I am so tired of lists men "should" do. Let's see a list of how a real woman is a good wife.
  • RiJox
    Loved it❤️😍
  • Phoenix98
    Yup that's about right.
  • Anonymous
    The Role of a Good Husband Towards His Wife in an Eternal Marriage ❤The Role of a Good Husband Towards His Wife in an Eternal Marriage ❤just saying...
    • Hillarious, are you a feminist supporter?

• Anonymous

Yes and no

• Weird 🤔