Relationship: In a relationship
Works in: Law
I am older and wiser, but . . .
I have been practicing law in Florida since 1986. I have a general practice. I do not handle criminal law. I volunteer time working with college students, I sing in my church choir (but I am not "holier than thou,") I have been my church president for four years. I am president of my fraternity's alumni association.
I got divorced in 2015 and have moved on. I used a few online sites to meet prospective partners and I have dated a few very nice decent, and attractive women. I am currently in a committed, exclusive relationship with a wonderful Chinese-American woman who has been in the US since 1990.
And the cat in my profile picture is Uncle Thunder.
From: United States
- Shared opinion:Should I ghost or should I message him saying I don’t want to be involved with him anymore?
Did you ever once meet in person? 18 h
- Shared opinion:Do you get gifts for your therapist?
A good therapist interprets everything that you do, ESPECIALLY in your relationship with the... 18 h
- Shared opinion:Are trans women real women and are trans men real men?🌈?
Woke culture changes the definition of words so that they can try to make statistically abnormal... 1 d
- Shared opinion:Secret Santa? 15 $ Budget, what are you buying?
Perhaps a pair of gloves, muffler, a food item (such as fancy fruit preserves) or maybe a bottle... 1 d
- Commented on an opinion:Was I too harsh in getting angry with my wife for her driving?
She will probably be more difficult on herself in response to her own internal criticism than in... 1 d
- Shared opinion:Are most of us IN THE DARK?
I think the diurnal cycle of light and dark is absolutely essential for our survival so being in... 1 d
- Shared opinion:How long would you wait to remarry after divorce?
Regardless of how long a couple is separated, the finality of a divorce really does not take its... 1 d
- Shared opinion:Do you have a black Friday hell story?
Your story is so ridiculous it is amusing to others! 2 d
- Commented on an opinion:What relationship cliché do you think is true? Have you ever related to one?
@hafinjun SOMEtimes! 2 d
- Shared opinion:Do you think marriage enslaves men?
Marriage doesn't do anything to people; they do it to themselves. 2 d
- Shared opinion:Why does my boyfriend annoy me? Does that mean I should break up with him?
This guy is not your future. He knows your sentivities and knowingly does things that will... 2 d
- Shared opinion:Why Women Need to be SPECIFIC
Yeah, but when they get very specific and say, "I'll be ready in five minutes. . .," how's that... 2 d
- Shared opinion:Was I too harsh in getting angry with my wife for her driving?
I agree that this should be a zero tolerance matter. . . but what style of delivery will be most... 2 d
- Commented on an opinion:Why do some people blame only the person their partner cheated with?
Thanks for MHO! 2 d
- Commented on an opinion:Have you ever been on a date with someone you met online or on a dating app?
Bumble, and zoosk. 3 d
- Shared opinion:What do you think lying about age when dating? Deal breaker or red flag?
If you now tell her that it is okay to lie to you, what do you think happens later? 3 d
- Shared opinion:Why am I judged because I'd prefer a progressive girl to a traditional girl?
People judge other people. We all do it. We are all entitled to do it. And, sometimes, people... 3 d
- Shared opinion:What relationship cliché do you think is true? Have you ever related to one?
I believe that opposites attract and I also believe that birds of a feather flock together. 3 d
- Shared opinion:Now we’re married and I’m pregnant, but I discovered infidelity of him back in the time when we were dating, what should I do?
Is it possible for you to forgive him and trust him in the future? I'm not suggesting that you... 3 d
- Commented on an opinion:How do I stop imagining cute scenarios and falling in love w the guy I hooked up with?
@DevikaButts95 1. You really SHOULD hang on to your ass. 2. Lghten up, Francis. This is... 4 d
Sign up or log in to view more details.