Is it normal what my husband did while being around girls in his class?

We have been married for 4 years and have a 3 year old son together... he didn't tell me that his group of class was all girls and I noticed that he has been going there more and more then I knew he was attracted to someone cause he started to go to classes on the weekends I told him its not appropriate to go on the weekends and that its better to attend it during the week days...

What Guys Said 2

• You need to sit him down and get a handle on this. It does not sound right to me either. Any problems between you two?
    Good luck

• What kind of a class is it that he's attending?

• 21d

He trying to finish up his masters there

What Girls Said 1

• When it's a class full of women, and one man or two, sometimes the man just gets too much attention and he feels more flattered than he should and start thinking they're too hot lol. Probably him...

• 21d

My husband is not attractive at all but I know he has the nature to be with other women but I don't know why he was hiding it from me