Would you break-up with a guy because he's a virgin?

6 years ago my first true girlfriend broke-up with me not long after I admitted I was still a virgin. We were getting intimate and took all our clothes off when I confessed my dark secret. I was 22 at the time. She freaked out and was in total disbelief. After she calmed down, she convinced me that she should take the pill and that I should lose it without the condom. I agreed. 5 days later she broke up with me without ever having penetrative sex. She never stated all the exact reasons why. This has been my most painful break up to this day.

62

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg dont feel bad... she's being a bitch, u deserve someone who appreciate ur honesty. Move along sex was never something to be proud of its an act if love and thats what no one gets