Would you break-up with a guy because he's a virgin?

6 years ago my first true girlfriend broke-up with me not long after I admitted I was still a virgin. We were getting intimate and took all our clothes off when I confessed my dark secret. I was 22 at the time. She freaked out and was in total disbelief. After she calmed down, she convinced me that she should take the pill and that I should lose it without the condom. I agreed. 5 days later she broke up with me without ever having penetrative sex. She never stated all the exact reasons why. This has been my most painful break up to this day.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg dont feel bad... she's being a bitch, u deserve someone who appreciate ur honesty. Move along sex was never something to be proud of its an act if love and thats what no one gets

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• If I were you, I would be glad I didn't waste further time on such person. It means they were never worth your time in the first time and you're now free to find a more mature, open-minded, normal 20ish year-old and prettier gf.

1|1
    0|0
    • Yeah I understand that part. It was a long time ago and it's left me with many questions. It led me to never tell the next girl who took my virginity.

• For me feelings matters more, sexual experience can be gained anyway eventually. So I would define tilt not break up with a guy just cause he is a virgin, and I also have lots of friends (male and female) who r virgin and doesn't not believe in sex before marriage!

1|0
    0|0
  • That sucks.

No, I wouldn't break up. In fact I'd be glad. Doesn't mean I'd put out though.

1|0
    0|0
  • of course nor I would appreciate him even more and i would him even more.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would break up with a guy if he told me he was a virgin. I actually met a guy who was never my bf before who lied about being a virgin. So yes men do lie about being a virgin. My ex bf was a virgin. No he did not tell me j asked and the relationship did not work out because sexually we were awkward I didn't want to have sex with him so we became friends.

0|0
    0|0
    • But why would you not want to be the one he gives away his virginoty too? I would think more girls would love that.

• Well I did not love him

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds like she was a horrible girlfriend to begin

0|1
    0|0
  • Couldn't you wait until after sex?

0|0
    0|0
    • I thought she would be happy to know

Recommended myTakes