Scorpio ex boyfriend what is he doing?

My ex boyfriend is a scorpio and broke up with me , but he still txts me once in awhile randomly to say things like " I keep getting reminded of you " or something nice , but then he blocks me again right after and then unblocks me and blocks me again. I don't know what this means I'm so confused that's why I'm looking for a scorpios opinion because no other guys are able to give me advice when I ask them for advice.

36

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like he's just as confused as you are.
    If he's still single, he may not have come to terms with that fact yet, and it's beginning to get to him.
    He may be trying to manipulate you to get back together, but is still undecisive and unsure. Scorpios are master manipulators.

What Guys Said 5

• Haha, this is awesome. I can understand completley why he does this. But! What I dont understand is what you did to make him want to block you in the first place.
    What did you do?
    What is your sign? And how did you meet?

• Do you have a double digit IQ?

• i'm a scorpio

but i wanna tell u... zodiac signs don;t define someone's personality :)

• What does scorpio have to do with anything?

• That just sounds like creepy behavior to me.

What Girls Said 3

• Scorpios are classic mysteries. Take it from me I'm oneπŸ‘we tend to be very clairvoyant... we also test people to see if they actually give a fuck. Passion is what we thrive on. Hope this helps some...

• Girl, dump his ass and move on ok? If I were you, I would be the first to block his number. I don't care what his horoscope sign is. If he keeps sending text once in a while then block and then unblock me. To me, he doesn't want you back. He is just playing with your emotion.

• I'm a Scorpio female. He's playing games and trying to taunt you. Don't give in to that crap. You're a grown woman. Block HIM- permanently!