Scorpio ex boyfriend what is he doing?

My ex boyfriend is a scorpio and broke up with me , but he still txts me once in awhile randomly to say things like " I keep getting reminded of you " or something nice , but then he blocks me again right after and then unblocks me and blocks me again. I don't know what this means I'm so confused that's why I'm looking for a scorpios opinion because no other guys are able to give me advice when I ask them for advice.

36

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like he's just as confused as you are.
    If he's still single, he may not have come to terms with that fact yet, and it's beginning to get to him.
    He may be trying to manipulate you to get back together, but is still undecisive and unsure. Scorpios are master manipulators.