When a guy goes from girl to girl, but keeps coming back to you every so often, what does it mean?

This guy I've liked for a while gives me mixed signal all the time. We do some stuff, he'll act like he likes me. Then days or weeks later, he'll ignore me and act like we're just friends. Then, he'll come back for a good time later. I don't know what he wants or means anymore.

32

Most Helpful Girl

• a guy like that wants one thing and one thing only: to hookup. my advice ignore him and move on.

What Guys Said 2

• He finds you attractive enough to want to occasionally hook up during a dry spell, but not enough to make you his main squeeze.

My advice is to freeze him out and let him see you with other guys. He may actually really like you but your availability has made him take you for granted.

• He's keeping each girl as a "closet hanger". He comes back to them when he sees fit, knowing they are most likely to offer him sex.

What Girls Said 2

• It means you are "Old Faithful". He doesn't really like you, he just keeps you hanging on. He is a player, goes from girl to girl but he always comes back to you because he knows you'll be there to take him back. Don't be that girl!

• You and every other girl on here says you're right. but do we listen? no. lol. that's what I have trouble with when I talk to my friends. they give me great advice and we never listen to eachother. I don't want to be that girl anymore, but its so hard to turn away.

• he's using u...ur like his old standby...if he can't get whatever ur giving him somewhere else...he comes back to you. If he wanted to be with you for you and for more then just a "good time" then he would stay with you.