Guys do put kisses on texts to your ex?

I broke up with my ex about 6 weeks ago and recently we've started stalking again. Today we talked for a few hours over text. He was upbeat, playful and quite interested in what I'd been upto. Every single one of his texts had a kiss at the end, before we broke up he'd put kisses sporadically.
I know its quite normal to put kisses on texts in the UK but would you do it to an ex or would you think it would send the wrong message if you just wanted to be friendly?

I was the one who broke up with him.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I still talk to my ex as we had a break up that was due to circumstances rather than choice. I both still put kisses in our texts

Most Helpful Girl

• No I wouldn't. But if he broke up with you be careful. He could just be lonely and wanting attention

What Guys Said 2

• Depends on the guys habits honestly. I personally would only add a kiss to the end of a text if i find her attractive or if they've sent me a text with a kiss at the end of it.

• No. Putting kisses on the end of texts is feminine. He is feminine.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!