What does it mean if a girl keeps looking back at me?

In my chem lab there's this Vietnamese girl (I'm also viet btw) that keeps looking back at me and if I walk up front she also keeps staring at me. So I'm just wondering what's up?

Has anyone else experienced this?

11

What Girls Said 1

• Here's an idea : ASK HER. I don't know why it's such a big deal asking someone a question that way. Just ask her why she stares back at you. But don't make it sound like you're creeped out or you'll hurt her feelings. If you're too nervous, stare back and see what she does. Or smile... maybe she'll smile back. I have no idea why she stares at you, but maybe she likes you or she's too shy to start a conversation with you, so she's hoping that you'll break the ice instead.

What Guys Said 1

• I;m going to suggest the idea that she keeps looking because she LIKES looking, specifically, she likes looking at you. I think she likes you my friend.