If you were granted 3 wishes, what would they be?

If you had the chance to make 3 wishes, knowing that they would be granted...what would you wish for ?

*Theres no wrong answer people !

2131

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd wish that I was able to explore life in different time dimensions. Like, parallel universes theory in full effect. Where every opportunity, within reason, was taken, or not taken, or certain things happened in different ways. I'd like to be able to live in a world where me and my ex-girlfriend were still together, and simultaneously live in one where we never met, you know what I mean? That kinda thing. And obviously, as a latch-on to that, I'd require the perceptive brain to process all that. Perhaps have about 40 different realities co-existing, all of which I have a shared consciousness in, and the ability to function normally with such a shared consciousness. However, my main source of consciousness would be focused on this current parallel. Almost like having a main account, on an RPG, LOL.

Which eliminates a lot of possible wishes. Like, 'I wish I could be with him' or 'I wish I could sleep with her'

I'd wish for a very pretty, freckled, transexual lover, who seeks a profession as a makeup artist, and plays drums, LOL. Who has a very vague Filipino background, and shares a mutual interest with me of Iggy Pop, Vogue Magazine and French Romantic Fiction.

Then I'd wish I could have all the clothes, jewellery and makeup I ever wanted, hahaha.

• Yours was really interesting to read, and your a makeup artist? how cool :P

• Man, I think there's more likely a black person having freckles, have you ever seen a Filipino?

• Thats why I'm putting it in a wish man. Its not gonna happen irl.

What Guys Said 30

• 1. Immortality. I can imagine what it would be like to watch my loved ones die around me and reach the end of time and be the only person left, but I can't help it. I want to see all the revolutions and how far humanity will go. I want to see all the tech explosions as we race faster and faster along that exponential curves and we're catapulted into an incredible future. I want to see the ingenuity of engineering and architecture that will create beautiful and incredible cities and structures. I want to see the speed of the spread of knowledge increased, eradicating religion, bad ideas, and charlatans, and bringing about a period of learning, innovation, and creation. That would be breathtaking.

2. The ability to bestow immortality on my loved ones, should they wish, and the ability to take it back, should they wish.

3. Super speed. lol. Fast enough to travel through time. Or maybe peek in the girls bathroom. d:

I wouldn't wish for more wishes. What fun is there in playing god?

• *exponential curve.

• eloquently delightful. except, I must digress a bit... eradicate organized religion. knowledge doesn't grow without keeping our minds open to all possibilities.

• Knowledge obtained is used to further our understanding of the world, develop good ideas and destroy bad ones. Logic and science ensure that we are able to discern that which is harmful and intellectually dishonest and that which benefits the human race. I don't keep my mind open to the possibility of Russell's teapot being in orbit around the sun.

• 1) That everyone could experience true suffering for one day in their life (charity would go way up, teenage and general self loathing would go way down, emo's would cease to exist, priorities would be righted, and people would be generally nicer to others)

2) a portable device that can make anything on command, whether it be a cup of tea or a space shuttle.

3) A girl that understands me completely. I have a few guy friends that I would categorize as completely understanding me, but I've never met a girl that's come even close.

• 1) I wish that I could live as somewhat of a ghost- my actions and thoughts would have no bearing on the outside world. I'd love to live my life in peace, the way that I would want it to be. Think of it as wearing a mask and no one knew you existed, so then they wouldn't spend the time worrying about you. I would just like to do my own thing while I'm here.

2) I wish to donate my other wish to a person who really needs them. Anything else that I wish for would be a waste compared to another person's need for a wish.

3) -

• 1. I wish to eliminate sickness in this world, so that everyone is happy and healthy, not suffering.

2. I wish to cure poverty, because everyone in this world deserves a home.

3. And I wish that everyone would start working together, instead of going against each other.

Maybe then we can build a better world, which would be my number 1 wish that I didn't actually wish for.

• 1) Wish that anyone who wishes for infinite wishes have a curse put on them. The deadly, un-wish-away-able (spelling?!) curse of muffin addiction! Yes... I am so devious.

2) To get the chance to make up for all the mistakes I've made in the past or make, so I get to keep the knowledge from them but rectify the situation.

3) Healing powers, I've always wanted healing powers, it'd be so righteous.

• 1. I wish had a cute, pretty girlfriend

2. Had loads, tons of friends, people who have fun lives who always know when and where the parties are happening, who always call me first, return texts and calls, they lead me I don't have to lead them, I don't have to be the one to make plans or make things happen.

3. Billionaire

• 1) The wisdom to realize all of the consequences of any endeavours I undertake, and to be capable of reasoning the best possible decision to make when presented with a challenge.

2) The power to use this wisdom to make some kind of a difference in the world.

3) The courage to be able to go through with it and see it through to the end, even if the best course of action isn't necessarily a good one.

Only then could I truly be a hero.

• have enough money so my mom doesn't have to work anymore

dj around the world in huge stadiums

aquaman powers lol

• 1. that I could be rid of Asperger Syndrome, have perfect or just great social skills, conversation skills that the average person has, so that way I won't struggle making new friends or getting a girlfriend.

2. have an unlimited amount of money that way I don't have to work and it pays all my balls, mortage, everything I need, etc.

3.unlimited amount of wishes

• Sanity

Honesty

Respect

• 1. Perfect girl for me.

2. Money

3. Immortality

lol Wishing for world peace is just so cliche.

• 1. Cure my little sisters epilepsy

2. Hopes my brother can be debt free

3. NO MORE HOMELESS

• 1. I would wish that I could have enough money to give homes to all homeless people around the world

2.i would wish could get rid of my brothers seaverous disease so he won't be in pain anymore

3. I would wish that I could find the perfect girl who won't cheat or treat me like crap

• True world peace.

A larger planet to support the population.

To never see another tear.

• 1. Make anyone orgasm on cue(using my thoughts tehee) Id be a sex god hehehe

2. Have inifinite motivation/ambition and confidence.(more or less same thing)

3. Be able to do good no matter what I do. :)

• 1) I wish that if I say the world "Nooglebook" before I try something I succeed at it completely and accurately.
    2) I wish to change my shape at will in a manner similar to mystique at her most powerful in the comics
    3) I wish to be the sole winner of the next 200 lotteries I buy tickets for.

• 1.everyone is happy.

2.GF

3.Do the things I want to do

• are you saying if I found a genie like in aladdin

wish list:

1 id wish to be a girl (a girl like the ones beautiful to me etc)

2 id wish to be rich

3 to be really smart like how that guy Reginald Barclay on star trek the next generation where that probe flashed and changed his IQ to understand everything

• Wish #1) The ability to grant my own wishes without sacrifice.

Wish #2) Doesn't matter.

Wish #3) Doesn't matter.

• i wish I could be with her

i wish she loved me

i wish I could stop my addiction

• 1) That I could have the Force

2) That I could choosing when and how I age and when I die.

3) The ability to create and destroy whatever I wanted whenever I wanted just by thinking of it.

• 1. Be rich

2. Have a hot girlfriend

3. Look like Victor Martinez

• Live forever

Girl friend

Be able to fly fast

• The first - million other wishes.

• 1.) OMNISCIENT

2.) OMNIPOTENT

3.) OMNIPRESENT

yous in trouble : )

• *i would wish that I was never born !

• 1.kill justing beiber

2.quit smoking

3.being the best soccer player in history :)

• I would wish:

To extend my available wishes to unlimited.

Starting now.

Use my unlimited wishes whenever I wanted to.

• 1) Wisdom

Once I have that, there's really no need for any other wish...the way I see it.

• I completely agree.. great answer

• "Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know."

- Ernest Hemingway

I would rather be painfully aware than obliviously happy...

• Great quote.

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.

- Walter Lippmann

Make sure you know that the group consensus feels effortlessly opposed to your last remark. You would be going against the grain.

• 1. Time machine- so I can go back in time and not ruin my chance with the most beautiful girl in the world.

2.A magic Penis that I know will make a girl orgasm every time multiple times, then I wouldn't have to worry about it

3. Ability to speak every language

• You could use the time machine to go back before you were granted the wishes, and get 3 more wishes, hahahaha.

What Girls Said 21

• I know.. mine are kind of selfish

1. I would wish I had a better body, like skin, shape, everything.

2. I would wish I cared less about what people think of me and my opinons.

3. I would wish for an infinate amount of wishes so I could make up for all of my selfish ones! :)

O

• 1) I could leave my body and fly.

2) The thing I desire the most would come to reality.

3) Heal children that are very ill and hospitalized.

• 1. endless amount of wishes

2. endless amount of money

3. endless amount of happiness

Bonus!: world peace lol

• 1. Be a successful veterinarian.

2. Live a healthy/peaceful life.

3. Have powers, like being able to fly, etc etc.

• 1: Be able to make people see god was real and save them

2: Speak every language ever

3: Give humanity a second chance at not destroying our environment

• 1. fix poverty.

2. find the cure for cancer and/or aids.

3. find true love. - a selfish one, I'm human lol.

• Nopee not selfish at all !

your two other wishes wishes was like for everyone

• I wish for an infinite amount of wishes.

• I wish people wouldn't argue/fight so much over nothing wasting their lives

I wish for someone to believe in me

I wish I wasn't so jaded

• 1. eradicate inequality

2. wisdom

3. self confidence

• 1) That everyone could be saved & go to heaven

2) God's Will

3) Enough money to provide for my family & help others

• 1. happiness

2. loyal friends

3. passion

• that I could burn calories as fast as I eat them! haha, that everything was free to me and that I had a guarantee that I will find love and be happy for the rest of my life!

• 1. Unlimited wishes.

2. Make death painless for all.

3. WORLD PEACE! ha.

• I would wish to be prettier skinnier, and more confident.

• i'd wish for a million wishes :D

• 1.infinite happiness

2.infinite wealth

3.world peace

:)

• 1-to find true love one day

2-to never be sad or depressed

3-to never get ill

<3

• 1. To be happy again.

2. To fall in love.

3. To allow all my friends to believe in themselves.

• A) a visa/citizenship for every country in the world

b) infinite motivation/will power

c) to be really skinny and never have a problem with food ever again.

• 1-bring happiness to everyone..

2-I want to Be the most genius doctor " children doctor" actually in the world. lol without tiring my eyes and my head on memorising everything..

3- I want an island with the most beautiful view,sea and great smell of the nature.

...

• I wish that:

-someone cared about me as much as I cared about them.

-I could start a happy and healthy family.

-I could stop existing, and start living life my way.