Is a bit of a belly cute on a girl?

My (now ex) boyfriend always wanted my belly to be bigger. Not huge and not fat but just a bit of belly bulge.

I wasn't sure I liked the idea but he would always serve me extra food so my belly would grow...

I don't mind it now, I used to be super skinny but now my belly is developing a bit of a round bulge. It isn't chubby or fat because the rest of my body is skinny but my belly now has some pudge. No rolls or anything, just a round ish pudgy tummy

Is that sometimes cute on a girl or do you guys prefer extremely skinny girls? I am still skinny but just the belly is growing a bit.

I don't have a boyfriend now so if you guys do like that then message me, but the question is, is the bit of pudgy belly cute or no?

114

Most Helpful Guy