Is a bit of a belly cute on a girl?

My (now ex) boyfriend always wanted my belly to be bigger. Not huge and not fat but just a bit of belly bulge.

I wasn't sure I liked the idea but he would always serve me extra food so my belly would grow...

I don't mind it now, I used to be super skinny but now my belly is developing a bit of a round bulge. It isn't chubby or fat because the rest of my body is skinny but my belly now has some pudge. No rolls or anything, just a round ish pudgy tummy

Is that sometimes cute on a girl or do you guys prefer extremely skinny girls? I am still skinny but just the belly is growing a bit.

I don't have a boyfriend now so if you guys do like that then message me, but the question is, is the bit of pudgy belly cute or no?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• Different guys have different likes and fetishes.

As long as your belly isn't like the gut on Mama from Honey Boo Boo I am sure it isn't that bad.

But anything in the extreme is unattractive...too skinny or too fat.

I personally prefer a woman with a little fat on her body, making her curvy, not obese.

1|0
    0|0
  • It may depend on the person u r with that he likes it or not.. but according to me its nice a have a little belly instead of flat stomach. i would love to rub it

0|0
    0|0
  • A bit yes...but if its significantly more than I have (and I don't have much), then that's a problem...it's not attractive at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bellies are very attractive on women so yes! Please keep your lovely belly!

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute? No.

A problem? No

0|0
    0|0
  • Yess its super sexy!

0|1
    0|0
  • 😍😍😍 thats hot to me!

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, it's super cute!

0|0
    0|0
  • It is cute on girls :)

0|0
    0|0
  • a little belly isn't a problem

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute is cute it will all be personal preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone today makes way too big of a deal about things like a bit of a belly. Truth is that a bit of a belly is what you have because of who you are. If someone can't accept that, they aren't worth it. Don't change yourself for anyone, ever.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Even though I'm a girl, I would say that a flat stomach is even cuter on a girl. :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes