Guys, would you have a girlfriend who is taller than you?

And girls, would you date a boy who's shorter, and maybe smaller in size than you?

416

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I'm 5'3 and the average height of a female is 5'4. Most girls are either my height or taller. I don't mind it. Some guys say that the girl being taller than them somehow makes them feel un-masculine. I say if your masculinity is defined by height then that's you, but last time I checked I still have a dick. Females say that they can't wear heels if they are taller. That's stupid. That again is defining a man's masculinity by height. It also has nothing to do with protection. Just because a guy is taller than a girl doesn't mean he can protect her. So yeah of course.

What Guys Said 15

• Slightly taller yeah, but I don't want to look like her younger brother when we are together. I also don't want her to have to kneel to kiss me.

There are some really attractive women to me in the 5'11"-6'1" category, I mean true beauts that I could only dream of being with. So yeah I wouldn't mind if she didn't, : )
    I've also heard sex, standing up in doggystyle, is easier with taller women so that'd be a plus as well.

• It's kinda awkward when a guy has to go up for intimate things (hugs, kisses, ect.) but otherwise I don't really care either way.

• Would not prefer it XD but if I like her, it won't be a problem.

• I'd prefer not, but it's not a deal breaker. Not many girls over 6'2" though.

• I'd have no problem dating a girl that's 5'10" or taller.

• Id be fine if it was an inch or two

• I would kill for a girlfriend who is taller than me! I’m 5’8

• Of course I would! I like girls my height so a little taller would be fine!

• Most taller girls want a taller go so I think it would be very rare.

• A dated a girl few inches taller than me. It was actually very uncomfortable.

• For example?

• Though, I would say, I rather a girl that is slighter taller than me but slim. Than a girl that is shorter but heavier.

• Did she wear heels?

• Would love to try dating a taller one. I'm 6" 2'.

• I don't mind

• sure i would. asked one out once

• Yeah I dig tall chicks.

I'd date a chick who is taller than me.

• I don't really care how tall my girlfriend is, however it seems to me that all girls want a guy that's taller than them when they are wearing heels.

I'm only 5 10, so if a girl is my height or taller, I just assume she would rather be with someone else and I write her off.

Basically, she'd have to show interest first, I won't waste my time on someone who probably sees me as a subhuman dwarf creature.

• I think it depends on the guy. Tall girls seem to be interested in me.

• @MarcusBorino That makes it seem like I would hold command over her. If I'm with a girl my height and she wants to be taller than me and wears heels to do so, then thats totally fine

• πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

What Girls Said 4

• In taller than my boyfriend by about an inch.. It's not weird. I'd just feel weird if I was "bigger" than him. Being close to the same height makes stuff easier

• It's pretty difficult for a guy to be smaller than me. However I'd see no problem dating someone smaller than me.

• Only if he is a good man and be nice to me, so I can ignore that he is short.

• No. Maybe Im a bitch, but I can't date someone, smaller than me. If he is my height (absolute lowest) then he needs to be bigger and heavier (mostly because of muscle) Last one I dated, was only 7 cm taller than me, but weighted about 26 kg more than I do. And he could lift more than twice my weight, so that was no problem at all.