Girls, How important is height?

I always here a lot of women giving men shit about how they expect us to be skinny, curvy, or have thigh gaps but what about us expecting them to be tall? It seems unfair that we would expect a man to be tall, when he can't control it. Would you date a man between 5'7-5'9 and I mean seriously date him?
I love how women don't answer this one but then complain that men care to much about looks

18

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay. I'm a 5'8 girl and I can't help that I'm attracted to very tall guys because that's what I'm personally into. The difference here is that if I was 5'2, a guy of the height 5'7 would be very tall. So it will always vary from different girls. Where as the guys who like girls with big boobs or whatever, that's something that some girls just can't have and it doesn't change depending on how the guys body is. Its just how independent people have different sexual interests.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I feel like guys get slammed for liking what they like in the media though