Guys, would you ever date Assyrian Iraqi ladies?

I just thought you might want a change from the usual white and Asian ladies. Would you ever get into us Assyrian ladies?

https://arablounge.com/publicprofile/serveprimaryphoto/profileid/1135220

https://www.ankawa.com/upload/19/ankawa/587kkiju%20(2).jpg

24

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as there is no bomb in your purse i'd date you even if you were half as pretty! no offence intended darl...

• You are so ignorant. Assyrians have nothing to do with Islam.

• That was the most ignorant thing I've ever read! It would be ignorant to say it to an Arab, but you do know Assyrians are mainly Christian and are never mentioned in the same breath as terror or bomb by anyone with a brain. #Pullup

• @Tammuz What is Assyrian? Where is this place?