My cute new girlfriend has morning breath that smells like 3rd world ass, how am I suppose to kiss that sh! t every morning?

My cute new girlfriend has morning breath that smells like 3rd world ass, how am I suppose to kiss that sh!t every morning?

1620

Most Helpful Girl

• News flash: Everyone has bad breath after sleeping.. some more than others, but nobody smells like spring fresh upoon waking up... What planet are you from? that you don't know this? ... ... and most people will not kiss eachother in the mouth after waking up. You're gross. D:

Perhaps you should consider dating a mannequin rather than a human.

• It's come from moviesπŸ˜…
      They wake up in the morning and they make outπŸ˜‚
      Don't do it in real lifeπŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜…

• LMAO I just saw your answer to this. This question is funny af.

• @imnotcrearive πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ haha

Most Helpful Guy

• lol! this dude said smells like 3rd world ass! this dude got me rollin!