Are you usually attracted to biracial, or mixed, girls?

Just wondering! I myself am Puerto Rican and black. 😇

Most Helpful Guy

• I live in Latinoamerica, if I didn't like mixed girls the whole population would be in the black list.

Most Helpful Girl

• I had a crush on a guy in my school who was puerto rican and I think black as well.
    He was handsome ^ _ ^

What Guys Said 22

• Depends on the guy, and depends on the girl. Everyone is different!

• Well I'm asking about you personally haha

• Typically I'm attracted the most to Eastern European girls. I think girls with a touch of oriental or touch of Hispanic can be gorgeous. But I'm just one opinion among billions 😉

• Same^ I loooovve in a way, caramel colored girls like Brazilians, Latinas, Mexicans.

• aye im blarican too!!! i love all women. I do happen to prefer the crazy rican attitude. we can just click better.

• im only attracted to her soul, your looks doesn't impress me, your soul does

• Yes, I think it is fair to say that I find the majority of some kinds of mixed race women, Eurasians in particular, attractive.

PR and black.. not so much.

• No I wouldn't say usually. If she's attractive then yes I'd be attracted to her.

• Mostly White. Latino, Middle Eastern, East Pacific Islanders, then mixed races like half Asian and half other

• Latino is not even a race, dude.

• Well, there were lots of tribes of native americans all over the continent, but the geberal term would be amerindian, most people is a mix between white europeans and natives, wich is usually called mestizo (and is most likely what comes to your mind when you say latino), but there was also lots of slaves that the europeans brough with them to the colonies, so there's also black and chinese mixture depending on the country and area. For example, in the south of chile there's also a lot of german ancestry because a long time ago the goberment started to encourage inmigration from Germany and other european countries in order to colonize some southern regions of the country.

• *general

• I'm half jewish and filipino so yes I'm biracial.

I'm attracted to biracial girls too. Race isn't a barrier for me.

• i think biracial girls are some of the most beautiful women in the world. i'm white and white girls are my least favorite tbh lol, latina middle eastern and black girls are my favorites

• There is no usually. Just anyone who hits the spot. It changes all the time

• What is biracial? :(

• Well, people of mixed race basically, like, half Asian half caucasian, or half Asian, you get the idea.

• Lol, you tought I was the asker? Why?

• @Piluex Cause usually it's the asker who helps out so he/she gets an opinion that might help :p

• I can can go for a mixed girl myself because I think those type of girls are really hot in my book.

• I"m more attracted to any woman that has slightly darker than the average white girl's skin tone.

• Nope

• why do you want only girls to answer this?

• ... I don't.

• I'm asking if you're arrracted to biracial girls?

• ok i understood, you used comma after mixed so i understood it in that way

• No. Not really.

• mixed girls are my favorite and your mix is interesting

• Interesting how? Haha.

• just in the fact that you would probably be the ideal skin color

• Oh haha, gotcha :)

• Yeah for sure.

• Very.

• Yes I am

• yes i think you're hawt <3

• Attractive mixed race always catch my attention and I don't know why! I mainly like black + white or Black + Latino!

• I can be yes x

What Girls Said 4