Do guys find nerds cute?

alright nerd as in, a little awkward, smart, often likes video games or anime maybe a TV show like doctor who or sherlock. I know some guys like it and find it cute but are there any who find it the opposite and see it as a turn off if a girl is into that stuff.

521

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually your describing a geek and not a nerd. For me I find them to be freinds and easy to befreind. The girls that I know like that I would describe as cute. However I also found that most women and guys when their favorite stuff is brought up will geek out about it.
    As for me having them regularly geek out is a turn off and often it gets so easy to give them a nerdgasm that it is no fun. It also get annoying cause they never really talk about anything else. They always go back to that geeky stuff with you. They are more interested in you cause you can talk to them about it and less about you as a freind is what I noticed.
    Now if I liked a girl like that would I not date her well I still would and if we connected with other things. I would continue to date her but to often people just connect and don't really want to move from geeking out together to being a freind that you can talk to.

Most Helpful Girl

• YES, and they glow the fuck up tbh. And the best part is, they're going places. Our generation needs to appreciate nerds more

What Guys Said 20

• I must admit I generally don't get along so well with female nerds, even if I find them cute.

My humor is generally too crude for their tastes and I don't share the same interests so much (I like drinking and socializing a lot along with outdoor activities even though I come from a STEM field).

In the rare case that I find a female nerd like that who has that geeky side but likes all these other things I do, we might get along perfectly.

• Probably the biggest test is for me to make some jokes here and there. If she's offended, we're really not meant to be together. if she finds them funny, maybe so. :-D

• Which Dr. Who? The Original, from the 1960's to 1980's, with Tom Baker, Jon Pertwee, Peter Davison? Or are you liking the 'remakes' and 'New' series, starting with Paul McGann (and that SAD, horrible attempt to 'reboot' the series) but Christopher Eccleston getting a foot hold, before passing it off?
    Smart, a little unsure, a little 'nerdy' but REALLY loving Dr. WHO!! WOW!! That's the one I want to talk to!!

• Personally, I find anime extremely weird. So if a girl were to like that I would keep that in mind. Although it could have just been the 3 or so I watched that were weird so I'm keeping an open mind. Other than that minor gripe I think nerds are super cute.

• I like people who are comfortable in their own skin. If you're confident about who you are, guys will be attracted to without a doubt.

• Only the guys with the same interests as you will most likely be attracted to you. If the guy truly loves you then that guy will be willing to try out some of your interests. So it wouldn't be a turnoff. I wish I could bump into a girl that likes computers and EDM as much as I do lol.

• Not really. There's a lot of different types of nerd. So I guess some nerds are cute.

• Yeah they can be.

• yeah

• Nope.

• It's sorta hard to not like nerds, even if you're not into the exact same stuff

• I like it but some guys don't

• Not sure because they kind of into BL (Boy Love).

• it all depends, it cannot be shorten just because what you like

• dream girl

• I love nerd girls but they don't interest in me :(

• yes.

• sorry to say but if you are beautiful, you are cute nerd. if not, im sorry

• I like cute nerd girls. But they dont find me cute

• 0|0
  • i know u feel. girls like me, so why wouldn't guys not like u?

What Girls Said 4

• it depends on if you're physically attractive. that's really all that matters.

• In my country they don't, they find them boring. They prefer sexy girls

• No way

• That doesn't make you nerdy at all. You basically just described the average female.