Guys, Do you like spontaneous kisses?

Only from a woman whom you are currently hooking up with / dating / have already kissed multiple times etc. Basically someone you're clearly into (not a girl whom you've never kissed before and or don't like) If you guys were walking together and she on passionate impulse lightly pulls your jacket or shirt to go in and kiss you spontaneously would you like that? Even if you weren't prepared or expecting it? If so or if not why

6

Most Helpful Guy

• yes, absolutely!!!

as long as it's a good moment and he isn't in the middle of saying something important or something like that surprise kisses are always welcome!

My girl does this sometimes and it drives me wild!! 😍

• So say he's doing you a favor that you asked of him and you guys are just making small talk (nothing serious or bad) is that a good time?

• yeah go for it!!!

it can also come from complete silence sometimes and still works great!

What Guys Said 5

• Who doesn't like spontaneous kisses from someone they are with?

• yes it keeps things fun between a couple :)

• Fuck yes I do. 😘

• yes, and you should have made this a poll

• Thanks for the idea, I just did. Be interested to see what the majority thinks

• Yes they're always welcomed and appreciated