Have you ever had a SUPER obnoxious date?

Omg, okay, so... she was like 5'2" and just acted like a little boxer the ENTIRE time (during the date). She was a vendor at work that asked me out, which is cool... but she seemed calm af when she came at me and asked me out. I agreed and picked her up. We went to a bar she suggested then to what she said was her favorite food joint. All was good, she was hot, has her own money, but like, half way through intro drinks... she started acting like she was Rocky and i was Drago.

She became fiesty and jealous af. Asked about how many partners I've had, who was the best, who gave the best head... etc... at this point i suggested we go to the movie we planned to see. Instead, she got REAL in depth and started asking who my best lay was (even asked who the tightest was) and why... i knew this was going no where so i told her straight up, i was done with this date, I'm out.

She's texted me 9 times since then, i haven't replied, obvz.

Have any of you had any creepy or fucked up dates like this?

We're at 11 unanswered texts this morning, lmao...

183

Most Helpful Girl

• That's weird behaviour . You had a lucky escape with her lol I'd block her number. She sounds a little psycho lol

I once went on a date with a guy , and he seemed nice until we got to the restaurant. He was soooo arrogant and obnoxious. All he talked about was " me , myself and I" ... bragging about himself. He was boring as fuck. Every time I tried to talk he'd shout me down and wouldn't let me speak

He was so rude and mean to the young waiter. That's when I decided to walk out. I felt so sorry for the waiter, coz he was clearly embarrassed at the way the guy insulted him. There's no need to be mean to people like that

I told him straight upfront I didn't like him and I was leaving coz of the way he treated the waiter. I payed for my share of the bill , and apologised to the young waiter for the guys behaviour towards him. Then I went home and blocked the guys number.

• Wow, dont we know those types. Goof for you though. I love that you kept it classy all the way and even going as far as apologizing to the waiter (when its not your fault).

Most Helpful Guy

• I once dated a cop. I met her online and she never mentioned that she is a cop prior meeting her in person. I hoped the date would be romantic but felt more like a Police interrogation. She even visited me at work and my home the second day. It was getting super creepy and tensed and was scared to even tell that it's not gonna work bit luckily somehow she lost interest in me.

• LOL... sure it wasn't an undercover police operation to see what you've really been up to?

What Girls Said 17

• What the what? Lmao. This is unheard of.
    I’ve never heard of something like this. Maybe you caught her at a bad point in her life 😂🤦🏼‍♀️
    Possibly a breakdown?

I’ve had some strange incidents with men but it wasn’t a date. This just sounds insane

• And then again, this little Boxer might have been giving you the shit test to see if you were man enough to dominate her pushy ass. "Fronting" to create sexual tension and have rough sex. Maybe she wanted you to cage her against the wall and kiss her fiercely. Maybe she wanted you to put her in her place and say "it's none if your f*cking business. You want a drink or something?"

• Normally you can kinda sense that vibe. I sensed nothing but pure psycho girlfriend vibes from here. Her texts reminded me of that chick from the movie misery, lol.

• Ok good then you are aware. You're probably right then

• Wowzer! Phew, you dodged a mahoosive bullet. I wonder if she has dead bodies in the fridge?

media.giphy.com/media/Tsl0wXsKDiu7S/giphy.gif

• Lol... woah.

• Hahahahaha, holy crap, that's terrible. It makes for a great story later, though! I haven't had anything nearly as bad as that.

• You really should reply to my texts. That date was so fun! Reply now or I'll punch you again.

• Once I decided to date men my own age. We met in the park, he was wearing shorts and flip flops (a turn off). We took a walk and HE WAS SHUFFLING like all the tine... oh my...
    Never met or even talked again

• I had a guy take me out. He was sweet, but he got really aggressive about kissing me at the end of the date. A few hours later, his WIFE called to speak with me. Apparently, she was at home breastfeeding their 3 week old baby.

• Hahahaha! Thankfully, no. Some weird ones for sure, but never obnoxious. She sounds like a nut.

• No -jk - that girl is a Sucia For sure - forget about her -- NEXT !!!

• She sounds crazy. Nah never had a date with anyone that wild

• Thankfully... No

• Haha you couldn't imagine the ones I have had. Best thing you did was leave her asking all those weird questions. Don't pass her any more drinks or she will be more crazy. LMAO!

• 😂 I'm sorry but that's hilarious. I've never had anything that bad but definitely block her number!

• I can't say I have because I never went out with a guy.

• I never had that kind of thing happening to me!! she sounds so creepy. be careful lol...

• no i didn't

What Guys Said 2

• I wouldn't say its ideal, but unless she pulls a weapon on me. I'm down and ill play her games. But yo answer your questions. Yes, a ton of dates like this.

• Never had that before, dood