What does it mean when a guy says you have a nice body?

17112

Most Helpful Guy

• 9 times out of 10, when a guy states that a girl has a nice body, it means that he has some sort of sexual and/or sexual attraction to you. If he states this to you directly it means that this is an attempt at flattery so that they (the men) can try and have you (as a girl) have a positive representation of them. However, there is a rare circumstance in which the guy is genuinely being nice towards you in a solely friendly manner.
    Chances are though if a guy compliments your body, he is attempting to display his romantic and/or sexual feeling for you.

Most Helpful Girl

• OK so, here's what it means.

It means

he thinks

you have a nice body.

It's really not a mysterious statement.

What else did he say? What do you want it to mean? What was the context? Was he like a creep yelling at you across the street? Who is he to you?