Girls would you date a guy who is shorter then you?

Hight is important no guy wants to be called short.
Short guys are payed less then tall guys and have worse jobs so is it just worse for them accross the board
short guys are just as nice as tall guys and girls claim that a romantic connection it the most important thing along with a sence of humour charming smile so why do I never see short men dating women taller then them.

Would you date a guy shorter then you?
Please give your reasons either way.
And if there is a magic hight you wana see ie (Im 5' 10 but I need a guy to be 6'4 so i can wear heels) tell me I really wana know

by the way I'm avarage hight. Girls would you date a guy who is shorter then you?

214

Most Helpful Girl

• I’m not big on the height preferences but I can’t date someone shorter than me. I’m 5’1 so what’s he gonna be? A midget? No thank you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally have only been in a relation with one girl who was taller then me. I'm 5'9, she was 5'10. I never really thought it was awkward in public, but when she wore heels, wow! One year, on Halloween, I made some boots with another 4 inches to wear with my costume (Gene Simmons from the band Kiss) and I will admit, she really enjoyed my elevation and could finally wear heels and not feel awkward. She appreciated the gesture and told me, "It was not my looks that she was attracted to, but my character and thoughtfulness. Most women who are taller then me, in my experience, tend to be self-conscious and shy or bitches who think they are above everyone else... no pun intended. haha

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE