Girls would you date a guy who is shorter then you?

Hight is important no guy wants to be called short.
Short guys are payed less then tall guys and have worse jobs so is it just worse for them accross the board
short guys are just as nice as tall guys and girls claim that a romantic connection it the most important thing along with a sence of humour charming smile so why do I never see short men dating women taller then them.

Would you date a guy shorter then you?
Please give your reasons either way.
And if there is a magic hight you wana see ie (Im 5' 10 but I need a guy to be 6'4 so i can wear heels) tell me I really wana know

by the way I'm avarage hight. Girls would you date a guy who is shorter then you?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I’m not big on the height preferences but I can’t date someone shorter than me. I’m 5’1 so what’s he gonna be? A midget? No thank you.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally have only been in a relation with one girl who was taller then me. I'm 5'9, she was 5'10. I never really thought it was awkward in public, but when she wore heels, wow! One year, on Halloween, I made some boots with another 4 inches to wear with my costume (Gene Simmons from the band Kiss) and I will admit, she really enjoyed my elevation and could finally wear heels and not feel awkward. She appreciated the gesture and told me, "It was not my looks that she was attracted to, but my character and thoughtfulness. Most women who are taller then me, in my experience, tend to be self-conscious and shy or bitches who think they are above everyone else... no pun intended. haha

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 20

• Noooooo way. If you're shorter than 5' you're an actual fucking child.

0|0
    0|2
  • I would probably not date a guy shorter than me, because I am 5'4, so it is really not that difficult to be my height or taller... that being said, if we got on really well then there is still a chance, obviously

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm only 5' so I don't think I've ever even met a guy shorter than I am. If I did, and things clicked, his height wouldn't deter me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not shorter by more than an inch. I'm 5'5 and the guy I'm currently seeing is 5'5 as well though, and the last guy I was attracted to before my currently boyfriend was 5 6.

0|0
    0|0
  • i tried once and never again it felt wrong amd plus im 5ft1 so there's that 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm... I'm 5ft so it means really short lol. Well if I like the guy, I guess so

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't get why girls mention their own height as a reason not to date a person shorter than themselves

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't, but I'm also 5'2 so if he's shorter than me, he's ridiculously short for a guy

0|0
    0|0
    • So is there like a minimum hight for you to go out with them?

• Minimum 5'6 probably but I haven't dated anyone under 5'8 before. Of course, if they're really amazing, I would date them regardless of height

• I wouldn't personally date anyone who was shorter than me. I like the guy being my height and preferably a bit taller. Makes me feel safe.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly no because I'm only 5'2 so if your shorter than me...😕

0|0
    0|0
  • Have before and would again

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually maybe not 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Would not. I'm already short

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5 foot, so no.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he's a few inches shorter it's fine

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't worry much about my partner's height. I've even dated a dwarf.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have and it was no bueno. He had a Neopoloian complex

0|0
    0|0
    • Ha not even to guy wants that. by the way. He was actually above average hight for the time

• Interesting well my guy was average height but I wore heels

• No.

And I also would not date a guy who cannot distinguish then from than.

0|0
    0|1
  • I'm not that tall so honestly it be a tad weird...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Who the hell told you that shorter guys get paid worse and have bad jobs? Everyone in my current chain of command at work, is shorter than me.

0|0
    0|0
    • Statistics sorry dosent make any sence for individual cases bit its all there. On average that is I could send you some studies if you like. It dosent mean anything to an individual but for instance most CEO s are over 6 feet. It sucks but it's true

• Show All
    • Like I said it means nothing to an individual it just shows bias. Im 5'10 personnally and I have my own company so there you go

• Very well. I'm gonna have to look into it now I never realized that such a bias existed.

• Hell Yes. I'd date a woman shorter or taller than me.

Men have the confidence to date and be seen with women shorter or taller than them but women lack that confidence.

I would kiss that woman's feet and lick in-between her toes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jesus that’s a big bitch

0|0
    0|0
    • I was really holding out for a constructive opinion bit thanks all the same.

• Show All
    • No I’d feel less manly and intimidated plus sex positions are probably awkward my girl is short I like petite women

• She's hot too. I would be with her any day.

Recommended myTakes