Guys, do you prefer a woman in heels or sneakers?

I'm curious on this question. Do you find a girl attractive in a nice outfit with high heel boots or skinny jeans with nice sneakers? What's your outfit of choice on a woman?

477

Most Helpful Guy

• Just be your fucking self. Stop caring what other people like. What the fuck do you like to wear? Men like confidence not clothes, that's why we're always trying to take the clothes off of you. We don't care regardless.

• See, i wear both and i will continue to wear both, but i am curious and that is all.. nowhere in the post did it say i was going to change over the comments, i just want to know, ok?

• We prefer the clothes on the floor, not on your body.

• Well that's not true but ok, great answer...

Most Helpful Girl

• guys tend to be kinda mixed with answers. it just depends really. I kinda hate wearing heels. I like the way some look but still. I wear mainly sneakers and combat boots.