Would you date a taller girl?

I'm a 5'10" female.. just curious ๐Ÿ™‚

11149

Most Helpful Guy

• I would.

I'm 5'7 so you're obviously taller than me. I don't really take height as a factor. However; i do personally believe that men are better to be tall. But the fact is none of us has control or a choice over what supposed to happen to us and how we are going to be. So i don't focus on sizes and numbers so much. Whether it's height or body parts. Because we have no control in them.

As long as the taller girl don't find it an issue; i'll be fine. Because our character defines us not our body. And emotional connections and love doesn't understand numbers and sizes as long as we don't restrict it with practicing certain beliefs. Most importantly; height doesn't define manhood and womanhood. Our hormones; our brain; sense of personality and behaviors does.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 5'11 and a guy has rejected me before for being taller than him
    I can also sense when people are uncomfortable and intimidated by my height. it makes me feel horrible tbh. and the whole ' short girls are cuter and more femimine' doesn't help.

• I'm 5'10.. don't be ashamed of your height. We have so many advantages over short girls like we can gain more weight without it even being noticable plus our legs are hot! If a guy turns you down just for that reason then it just means he's uncomfortable and self conscious about himself. A confident man wouldn't care because I've had guys taller and shorter want to be with me

• I don't have a problem with shorter men.. I've never dated one but I've slept with men shorter than me

• @23baybee you slept with shorter men means you felt they were worthy enough of your initmacy despite being short?
      Well I mean how much shorter can you go for in a man?