Would you date a taller girl?

I'm a 5'10" female.. just curious ๐Ÿ™‚

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would.

I'm 5'7 so you're obviously taller than me. I don't really take height as a factor. However; i do personally believe that men are better to be tall. But the fact is none of us has control or a choice over what supposed to happen to us and how we are going to be. So i don't focus on sizes and numbers so much. Whether it's height or body parts. Because we have no control in them.

As long as the taller girl don't find it an issue; i'll be fine. Because our character defines us not our body. And emotional connections and love doesn't understand numbers and sizes as long as we don't restrict it with practicing certain beliefs. Most importantly; height doesn't define manhood and womanhood. Our hormones; our brain; sense of personality and behaviors does.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 5'11 and a guy has rejected me before for being taller than him
    I can also sense when people are uncomfortable and intimidated by my height. it makes me feel horrible tbh. and the whole ' short girls are cuter and more femimine' doesn't help.

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm 5'10.. don't be ashamed of your height. We have so many advantages over short girls like we can gain more weight without it even being noticable plus our legs are hot! If a guy turns you down just for that reason then it just means he's uncomfortable and self conscious about himself. A confident man wouldn't care because I've had guys taller and shorter want to be with me

• Show All
    • I don't have a problem with shorter men.. I've never dated one but I've slept with men shorter than me

• @23baybee you slept with shorter men means you felt they were worthy enough of your initmacy despite being short?
      Well I mean how much shorter can you go for in a man?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 148

• Hi. I m 5 10 and always had girlfriends shorter than myself and thought I didn't want a taller girlfriend then I met a woman 6 feet tall and she stole my heart , I don't think I have loved anyone as much. She died over 3 years ago I haven't been with any other woman since

2|0
    0|0
    • I'm very sorry to hear that ๐Ÿ˜”

• Thanks x I shouldn't have wrote that but I was a little drunk and lonely I guess. X take care x

• Rare to find girls my age taller than me lol, rare to find people 5 years older taller than me

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm slightly taller than about half of the people I meet. Lol.

• Ah well thatโ€™s mostly a good thing

• Yes. I enjoy being tall for the most part โ˜บ

• I LOVE tall girls, you look elegant and beautiful...

2|0
    0|0
  • Sure. Why not. It's not about height it's about the person. Besides, it's kind of attractive to have someone close to your same height.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'10 and so is the Mrs.
    Hasn't been an issue. She's not one for high heels and we don't need to alter the car seat.

2|0
    0|0
  • That would be just about perfect. But I would be more interested in your personality and intellect.

1|0
    0|0
  • Iโ€™m not sure about dating someone taller than me, but Iโ€™m 6โ€™3โ€, so that isnโ€™t likely to come up. Dating some who was 5โ€™10โ€ would be pretty comfortable for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, I find tall girls attractive. Ideal would be 5'8, but two inches isn't a major difference. As long as you're not around my height or taller it's not a turnoff. Wouldn't be a deal breaker though if a girl was though.

0|0
    0|0
  • One, I'm taller than you, two, hell yeah, when dating in the past I've always had the issue of my girlfriend being too short, literally my last girlfriend I had to pick up like a child to kiss

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I love them... damn the relationship standards, there's just something so sexy about long fingers long legs and thin waist

2|0
    0|0
  • If her body was athletic, slim, or "slim thick" with a beautiful face/personality.
    Only reason I'm only 5' 10" 152 lbs so I need her to be around my body type or shorter/thinner but that's just me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe I would. Lot's of taller cute women. But I'd usually prefer my height to a little shorter. And I wonder how many girls would be ok to date a shorter guy. Not many I guess. I guess there's something about height that's appealing to both sexes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg yes , its so fantastic to date tall girl I am 184 cm high but I like girls 2meters but I like all girls so its one of my fantasy

1|0
    0|0
  • Hight and age never matters, if u love some 1 truly

1|0
    0|0
  • As a 6"3 guy i prefer taller girls i guess each person has their own preference

2|0
    0|0
  • Why not? Personality and likeness is most important than that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, definitely. And I'm just shy of 6 ft, barefoot.

1|0
    0|0
  • To me that doesn't really matter, I would be more interested in the personality.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes if you are ready to
    Love me
    Care about me
    Support me
    Trust me

1|0
    0|0
  • Since you are not taller than me (179cm), I would be perfectly fine with that. No need to bend over to kiss, and can see more eye to eye.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea i would, but the chances of finding one is slim for us 6+ footers

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a tall guy 6'4" so short girls are almost a problem. I still would totally date a short girl but tall is more convenient โ”(๏ฟฃใƒฎ๏ฟฃ)โ”Œ

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah! Legs for days! That just go up and make an ass out of themselves!

1|0
    0|0
  • You're taller than me, so I for sure would be attracted to you and I definitely would check your out, but dating, nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Height, weight, age and distance are just numbers when you're in love

1|0
    0|0
  • If she's willing to date a shorter guy and not fall into today's trends hell yeah for sure

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure, if we liked each other, why not. But, I'm 6' 1", so I don't meet too many taller women.

1|0
    0|0
  • I personally wouldn't but if she's same height or shorter the I would. I just feel no attraction to girls taller then me

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, but I'm 6'3. But I'd still date a girl of my height

0|0
    0|0
  • No, probably not. And I'm 5'4", so that really narrows things down.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 10

• No. But not because of your height :)
    The question would be: would a 5'10'' be interested in dating a shorter dude?

0|2
    0|0
  • Iโ€™m 5โ€™9โ€ My Dad side of the family is tall so embrace it. Itโ€™s a good trait for me!

1|0
    0|0
  • Usually in my experience if a guy is tall or is around our height he'll find people around our height attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea. Having sex with a taller girl and marrying a shorter one coz taller has attitude is a trend hehe. Sorry :xx

0|1
    0|0
    • coz taller has attitude is a trend
      Even you have experienced this?๐Ÿ˜‰ True...
      Well, by the way are you a girl who is interested in women? And you prefer tall girls but dislike their arrogant attitude?

• How tall are you?

• Not a lesbian. I'm 5'3

• Well you are very tall, that's nice. I think most wouldn't if they are shorter than you

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall girls look sexy! Short girls look cute. Both type of height are perfect

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been with a 6'4" girl before. So yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah sure

0|0
    0|0
  • To me u r a tower.

0|0
    0|0
  • sure