How long should I let my girlfriend ignore me?

Just some info. We been together 14 months, she’s 19 I’m 18, long distance relationship for about 8 months since high school ended and were in college about an hour and a half away so we see eachother some weekends, but not all.

She got mad because I didn’t reply when she texted me and I was watching a movie (avengers infinity war) and an hour and a half passed and she said she knows I’m awake and that she’s gonna ignore me the next day or until she feels like stopping ignoring me and she hasn’t texted since, this was at midnight on Friday and it’s Sunday night now so about 2 days and still nothing from her... do I text first or should I keep waiting?

She’s done this before and before she has blocked me on everything so I can’t contact her and that lasted about 3 days and other times when she hasn’t blocked me, I would text her and try to get her to talk and if she didn’t reply then wait a couple hours and then again but eventually I started to wait a day after I sent a text and now this time I’m starting to just wait until SHE texts first because she’s the one ignoring me in the first place.

Personally I feel like she’s blowing it way out of proportion but I don't know.

What should I do?

55

Most Helpful Guy

• Dont waste your time on it she seems like she's not taking the long distance thing well and you're constantly leaving the ball in her court. she's known from experience that you'll eventually cave and text her but dont give her that satusfaction. If she cares she'll contact you, if not then its not worth your time or emotions to sit sround and wonder what kind of mood she'll be in.

• I like your reply. Leaving the ball in her court isn’t going to solve anything I agree.

Most Helpful Girl

• That kinda stuff really hurts when you get ignored. Especially from the one you care about.

• I know :( I love her a lot but when she does these things I feel like I may be starting to lose feelings because she continues to do it