Grey hair in your 30s... hot or not hot?

My boyfriend has grey hair and he's in his mid-30s. He has Italian ancestors and I don't know if that's a thing in Italy for guys to stat greying in their 30s. I find it very attractive but my mother, who is Asian, is freaking out that he looks old... she even accused him of lying about his age.

What do you think ladied, men in their 30s with grey hair, sexy? Or not sexy?
Also, is it a things for people with Italian ancestory to go grey at a younger age?

1729

Most Helpful Guy

• Most Caucasian guys start going gray by then, some even sooner, so it's perfectly normal.

Most Helpful Girl

• In my family we get it in our late twenties so I guess people are just different. It's just hair.