How old is "too old" for a first kiss?

I'm 16 and worried that I'm too old to have not had my first kiss... How old is too old? I'm kindof worried that the person who I kiss for the first time will hold it against me, does it even matter really?

125

Most Helpful Girl

• That's not too old :) don't ever feel inadequate for not being as quick as friends or school mates socially, just take your time and stay true to your values, things will fall into place :)

and you'll probably knock the boys socks off ;D

What Guys Said 5

• 16 is definitely NOT too old! Wtf!

Personally, I wouldn't care how old the woman was when she had her first kiss. It's a non-issue to me.

• My first kiss was when I was 16, I don't know too many people who'd hold that against you.

• dead would be more like too late but there ya go does not matter. just get busy..

• im 19 and I haven't had mine and I don't think its a big deal at all :)

• lol well first that's really cute in a girl but I had my 1st when I was 15 so nah your good but if your 20 and still haven't had your first then you gotta start worrying

What Girls Said 11

• You're fine. I didn't kiss anyone until I was 18. And there are plenty of people much older than that who still haven't kissed anyone.

• Your never to old for a first kiss. Some people die a virgin and have never had their first kiss. I'm sure one day you'll have your first kiss :)

• I'de hate to die a virgin and never have my first kiss! LOL that's sad :(

• Yeah that would be sad. But life is what it is sometimes. You can't help what happens and what doesn't happen.

• I didn't have my first kiss until I was 19.

I don't believe in too old.

I believe in when you're ready.

• I'll be 21 in August and I still haven't had mine... sure, it bugs me sometimes, but overall... who freakin' cares?

• 16 is such a perfect age for that first kiss (that is if you are ready because timing is everything) l. At this point I have zero hope in me ever getting Kissed or a boyfriend or anything really. I'm almost 20 and have been single my whole life never been kissed or anything. I've had my small opportunities but kinda blew it and it seems the older I've gotten the more socially awkward I'm becoming. Lol. All you people getting your firsts kisses at like 15 are so lucky. I feel like I will never ever ever ever ever have mine.

• You have already read my question ;) it was really worth waiting for <3 18, first kiss!

• No you are not too old. I had my first kiss/make out when I was 14 and I thought I was too old at that time lol. Don't worry, it will happen... maybe even soon.

• I'm 17 and never had a 1st kiss either

• ''I'm 16 and worried that I'm too old to have not had my first kiss.'' ? Are you serious?

i was already on my 20's when I had mine.

• I'm 17 and never been kissed.

I have a strict dad so I don't think I'll be experiencing that wonderful kiss anytime soon, maybe like 23-24 :(

• I know how you feel, my mums boyfriend is Muslim so yeah, that pretty much says it aal ;)

• LOL wow, haha, what a concidence...

My dad's a Muslim lol :(

• You're never too old, that doesn't exist. People go at their own pace