Guys, what is the most attractive profession a woman can have?

I want to be a nurse :)

1074

Most Helpful Guy

• nurses are actualy pretty attractive job but most nurses aren't always the nicest lol. let me explain nurses can be attractive because it is a very feminine job (judge if you want) but its a job that requires you to take care of others and nurse them back to good health which is a very maternal type of behaviour and is attractive to men. Nurses also make good money which is nice and it means she went to school so she is "educated" ( not a big deal for me btw).

So how do i know that nurses aren't always nice caring people? well my sister is a nurse and i have a few friends in nursing. The 2 biggest factors I see for when people go into nursing is :parental/ societal pressure and money. I have no judgement on these reason for picking an occupation by the way we all want to make our parents happy and we all want financial security. I bring these two points up however because the genuine interest for helping, caretaking, and science are not present. Nursing is a HARD, THANKLESS job and sometimes the pay or approval dont make up for working only 12 hour shifts, having your feet and back hurt every single day, dealing with annoying rude patients and over all being stressed out. my sister complains about these things everyday. she comes home, is too tired to make her own dinner (she lives with our parents so its for now) and just vegetates on the couch watching netflix as her life wastes away. this became a bit of a rant lol.
    any job that requires care taking, empathy, kindness are usually attractive jobs.

also porn stars.

Most Helpful Girl

• Jobs are not attractive, people make them attractive

What Guys Said 73

• I don't really know never thought about it much ^^
    I think as long as a girl is smart and is interested in what she's doing a lot of things can be attractive. Like if she has a plan and actually thought about what she wants to do and is working towards it and is positive about it that's attractive in my opinion. But it doesn't matter that much what the job is.

Of course some are more interesting than others but if a girl really wanted to be an accountant and she was interested in it and could explain tome what she likes about it and her reason for doing it then I wouldn'thave a problem with it XD.

My mom is a nurse btw! She works with babies that were born prematurely.

• My top three favorite professions for women are: 1. Professional Sportswoman, 2. Police-woman, 3. Nurse.

• That sounds extremely boring, every woman seems to want to be a nurse or a teacher when they go to college. It be more fascinating if you were going to be an engineer

• I think the most attractive profession a person could have would be a writer. To know that a person enjoys thinking and imagining new things is really cool and it makes me like them a lot more :)

• Us guys don't care about that the way you do cause we don't need to depend on a woman to make money. I guess the only one I could think of is if she is a super model or something. I could care less what your profession is just as long as your not a gold digging whore.

• Sounds like a wise choice and not just because of male fantasies. there's generally a shortage of medical staff round the world and a male nurse on this sight told me recently that in the US nurses can train to become doctors so it should have good future career prospects.

• Anything as long as she isn't once if those singularly focused ice queen numbnut that's act all superior and judgmental. I can't stand anybody like that

• my wife :) That's a pretty attractive profession :)

• Anything that a woman is passionate about and loves is attractive.

• giving old men sponge baths is not a sexy job

• I don't really think in those terms. As long as she's happy and fulfilled doing what she's doing that's what matters.

• Whatever profession makes her a sufficient salary with minimal hours. That would give her more time in the day to spend with me.

The only profession that is an immediate turn off is anything in the sex industry.

• being a sex goddess. anything less is redundant.

• A professional tennis player

• attractive is anything which make her smile 😍 while doing her job , I don't like modeling cause they don't smile ( actually they shouldn't ) still I don't like it...😊👍

• The profession you want to wake up shouldn't​ be influenced by what is considered sexy.
    However, if we're being super stereotypical, then I guess nurse is attractive.

• Maybe something that made her quite dirty, so she'd need lots of help in the shower after work, and a long, soothing back massage. Best place for that is the master bedroom, of course.

• Fashionista

• Well I don't think it's the sexiest profession but I think air hostesses/flight attendants are the sexiest women on earth.

• Unless you mean sexually attractive, I'd say anything requiring a ton of intelligence. I love smart women, so things like doctors and things related to technology.

• As long as it pays well we don't care. :)

• If she is a nurse I would go crazy I guess. . hahaha but what makes a women attractive is how her character is and personality is... what are her morals? Etc etc and yeaa ofcourse her body too

• I can't believe no one has said chef yet. The home cooking would be amazing.

• High end escort

• nurses and teachers are my top 2

• Air hostess. They are normally hot. They get to travel lots and they get discounts on flights.

• hacker

• nurse is like naughty :3 there are so many AV movies on nurses x'D well, i think most attractive would be model or actress, they are always HOT XD

• Nurse would be at the top of my list. What do you think is the most attractive profession a guy can have?

• Could be some interesting opinions on this.

• It's the one she really wants to follow, the one that makes her happy and confident. A happy confident woman is the most attractive of all.

• More from Guys
    43

What Girls Said 9

• Guys seem to think my being a teacher is like the cutest thing in the world for some reason and they think I have this naughty teacher side to me.

I don't understand the appeal.

• They have the Van Halen song Hot For Teacher stuck in their heads.

• Yeah, I'm a teacher too and it does have some appeal. It provides people several fantasies

• A lawyer because that's what I'm going to be haha jk

For real though I have mever seen nurse as a sexy job, they drese in an all blue or green pants and shirt, and they do medical care... it's admirable because it helps people and takes care of people, but neither the uniform nore the Job itself are sexy.

I think air attendent (idk how to say it in English) has the sexiest uniform.

• It's your life. Who cares what they think

• I know my guy found me 3573% more attractive whenI told him I wanted to play hide and seek and be pregnant all the time. He was like 🤤

• Depends on what you mean by "attractive". A job that pays well and has great benefits is "attractive". Something one loves to do is "attractive". Or something like modeling is "attractive" as well. I think my job as a team leader for several customer reps that pays very well and has great benefits and I love doing it is attractive to me.

• A world renowned scientist, lol, I feel like this is true for both genders. (in my eyes)

• I want to be a teacher! English teacher!

• I agree that it's the person not their profession that makes someone attractive. With that said, I'm a nurse and I not only get hit on a lot by make patients but by guys as soon as they find out I'm a nurse!

• Being a nurse is a fantastic, very rewarding career and I fully encourage you to get into it if it's what you really want to do! I know that since I started my career five years ago I've never looked back. With that said, make sure you're going into it because you are attracted to the job, not so that guys will be attracted to you because you are a nurse. It's hard work, and not for everyone!

• Guys never expect the major I say