Have you ever been expelled or suspended from school?

If so, what was the reason?

1317

1317
  • Yes i was a brat in grammar school.
    This was when my mom and dad were going through a divorce. So I was told I was acting out anger issure.
    Lets see some of them were.

I took a 15 pound connon ball to school and to play marbles with it. Teacher saw it and took it away. She underestimated the weight and drop it her foot. It broke the top part of her foot.

Had a substitute teacher. I would not listen to her. I would get up in class when ever I wanted. Grab the recess play balls and start throwing them at her in the classroom.

I would take toys to school. We all played marbles before school started. But the toys I took got me into trouble. I took my romote controled RC cars to school and stay on the playground and not go in when the bell rang.

I brought the cannon ball back this time a smaller one about a 2 pounder. But this time not alone. I brought the cannon it self along and I was going to shot it off in the play ground. I thought it would be neat to show off, because kids thought I was lying about having a real cannon. They saw and tried to talked me into firing it to prove it was real. The teacher stopped me before I finished loading it.

One day I had to write a punishment. Instead I wrote all bad words on the blackboard/chalkboard. When the teacher was not looking.

Got ahold of matches and was playing with them at school and set the dumpster on fire.

Yeah I was naughty kid when mom and dad were splitting up.

• I got suspended once, I threatened to kill some kid in my class who was annoying me (of course I didn't actually mean it). I didn't apologize at first, and everyone took it too seriously at the time because it was right after 9/11.

• One time I got punched in the face on the bus and we both got suspended from the bus for 2 days... 😂

• Haven't, but the minute I open up about my conservative views... my classmates won't be seeing me for a couple of days that's for sure...

• No never..
    Got suspended or expelled although I did almost failed in maths.. In 7th grade I was very sick for 4 months out of 10 months of education

• Nope never, i was always the smart and disciplined kid

• School fight. Got into isolation for 3 days. Started from 11 till 5:30. You couldn't even turn around and had so much work by ur teachers (it was in a room outside the main building)

• I was inhouse suspended but I actually don't remember why. I just remember going to the gymnasium and sitting in a booth for a week.

• Oh I'd try to get expelled. But the teachers really loved me since I was one of the good students.

• I was suspended for two days in second grade for giving my friend birthday smacks. 😂

• Suspended? Many times, because I faught a lot. Expelled? Once.

• No but if I was, it would be breaking someone’s teeth out for making fun of me.

• Great question!

Nope, never. I was well behaved in school.

• I got suspended in secondary school once because of a fight.

• No, never.

• Never

• Never. I'm a good disciplined kid lol

• Yep, for fighting

• my entire high school career

• Never. I was a good girl in school.

• no but I dropped out of year/grade 11

• Never.

• Nope

• Nope, Never.

• Not yet

• Nope.

• Yes for smoking on the premises

• Never, i was a good boy in school

• i was suspended for 3 days

• suspended once cuz a guy hit me so we both got it