Do you like watching Olympic sports?

Do you like watching Olympic sports?Like track and field events?

835

Most Helpful Guy

• yes yes yes people who do sports are amazing

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 34

• No. The Olympics are gay and stupid. It's just a big multi-national circle-jerk. Everyone putting on a show of how diverse, noble, etc, when in reality it's a bunch of self-serving jackwads who are out to make a buck. You know, just like the ENTIRE REST OF THE SPECIES.

I used to watch when I was younger, but the people who make the decisions about the games pretty much killed it when they decided to allow 'professional' (ha ha, laughsnort, grown ass men playing a child's game being called 'professional') sportsball players, among other 'pros', to compete. Now it's just as boring as any other sportsball game.

Not to mention all the 'events' that should never have even been considered to become events.

• i sometimes watch hockey during the winter Olympics, but overall I don't find the vast majority of Olympic sports entertaining. The highlights can be, but beyond that I don't really enjoy watching people do something I wouldn't have an interest in doing myself.

• I like Winter Olympic sports, but hate the Summer Olympics.

Hockey is always great, and I like the bobsled, slalom, snowboarding, and skiing. Curling is cool in a "why the hell am I watching this" kind of way.

Summer Olympics sports on the other hand are awful. I hate watching any kind of track and field sport, I really hate basketball, and soccer bores me. The whole thing is just dull.

• Yeah. My favorite event is, of course, the men's 100 meter.

• yeah! i always try and find the cycling or rowing! they are the best ones! 😁 swimming and boxing are good too. and i like watching the weird ones like fencing just to try and understand them.

• Im Hellenic and even I dont give a flying toss. The number of rings on the Olympic flag indicates how many young people do care about it. The Olympics is our parents generation, and theyre the majority of the audience.

• I think winter olympic sports are pretty cool.

• When I think about it I do, but last time I missed it

• I prefer the winter olympics... biathlon, ski jumping, figure skating.

• Some of both winter and summer Olympics is great. Both have event's I'm not interested in but overall I watch what I can.

• Duh.

• Yes I do. More than "other" sports (baseball, basketball, football, etc).

• Hell yes. The Olympics are a big deal. I feel sorry for anyone who doesn't like them and isn't interested. It's the world coming together; how can you not love that? Amazing competitions, showing off the sheer pinnacles of human performance.

• Yes, I love watching all sports in generally. I love the Olympics. It's once every two years the whole world gets together and we can kinda feel like we live in a utopia for once, before reality checks in.

• It's ok

• Nope haha

• not really. Some of the old videos are fun to watch before they banned amateurs and non sponsored athletes. But now it's boring.

• I like watching the figure skaters, tennis players

• Of course

• The Olympics is the only sports I even ATTEMPT to watch

• Sometimes, yes.

• I just watch the presentation ceremony.. games are boring lol

• no I am not into sports

• Yes i do, i do follow certain events !!

• Yeah

• Swimming Long Jump Hi Jump Gymnastic

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Not a ton of it but a little bit is fun to watch

• I like to, but don't watch all

• i do

• More from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 7

• Only Winter Olympics. I don't really care for summer sports, but I love watching ski jumping and hockey, Nordic combined and the occasional skiing events.

• I love figure skating, but I actually only watch it during the olympics

• No, i find sports to be boring.

• I love it.

• nope was never into watching it

• I do and gymnastics!

• only volleyball and soccer🏐⚽