Is art a necessity in life or is it unnecessary?

Art. Fine art. Dance. Music. Etc

820

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely a necessity. Like imagine a life without colors. Very difficult. Or a movie without music? Art expresses things that you sometimes you can not speak.

I find it beautiful all of it dance to music, art to photography and all others. I believe everybody has in some sort of way a connection with art. Someone might play an instrument, the other dances and the other might even paint a canvas.

It inspires people to creativity. :)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends what your definition on art is. If everything is art and if there were suddenly no art, there would be nothing and therefor no life. Some sees the nature, the world and the universe itself as art.

Some has wider definition on art than others. Some only sees music, dance, paintings, statues etc. as art, but other sees also buildings, food, inventions etc. as art. If art is a necessity or not is depending on the person's definition on art that seems like people aren't agreeing in it [the definition].

I think art is a part of the human nature and if there's no art we would miss the advantages of it like the therapeutic effect, the expression of something, the fun with it, the development in the human kind etc. Either the world would be depressing or humans wouldn't be humans, but a different specie with a different mindset.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE