Which girl is cuter?

214

Most Helpful Guys

• The girl on the right : cuter eyes, cuter smile and I prefer the shape of her face.

• That's funny because the girl on the right (dark hair) was 16 at the time, while the light haired one was 19.

• I think the girl on the right is by quite a bit. I like her face more. And I think the dark hair works better for her, than the light hair does for the one on the left.

I'd say the one on the right is more "hot", and the one on the left is more "cute". So, in that sense, the girl on the left is cuter.

• And? Men are attracted to fertile young women the most while women want rich old men. Biologically speaking a woman has reached adulthood when she has her period.

• @AlphaMaleTruth "Adulthood"? Do you really believe that? A 10 year old girl might get her period, but that doesn't make her an adult. Doesn't make a 16 year old an adult, either. A 10 year old is still developing physically; a 16 year old is still developing mentally. And while she might be able to get pregnant, a 10 year old is a lot more likely to die in childbirth, which is biologically a bad thing for the male.

There's a reason the minimum age *in the world* is 14, and the average minimum age of consent is 16-18. I would see it as natural to be default attracted to a girl who has a fully formed body, at least physically. It's basically the same body as an adult woman's. But, I would not see it as natural to be attracted to a child, whose body has not even started to form.

A female has become *capable of reproduction* when she has her period. Not an adult. And there's a reason we don't allow pedophilia.

Most Helpful Girl