What song would you send to someone you know?

If you could send one song to anyone you know... an ex, a parent, a sibling, a friend, your dog, etc. What song would it be? Who are you sending the song too? And why?What song would you send to someone you know?
3d
Well actually the silhouette is close to what I look like. I’m skinny with long hair and I play guitar lol and I didn’t say you were that guy, I was just referring to some guys in general. I actually laughed at your answer, but then I saw that it was anonymous. So I was like oh, ok so he might’ve not answered as a joke as I read it. He was probably just being a jerk and being “one of those guys”
3d
Ignore that update that was supposed to go in a comment to an opinion owner.

19

Most Helpful Guys

• I'd send Dear God by Avenged Sevenfold to my wife. The last few days have been rough, for reasons I wouldn't bring up without her permission. But Dear God has so many memories tied to it.

• I'd send marcerena to my best friend cause the song sounds ridiculous and she's ridiculous too

• 3d

Hey, if my friend sent me that song. It would still mean a lot to me haha I hope y’all both dance to it...

• 3d

I'm just horrible at dancing in general

• 3d

Horrible or not, do it for your friend cause that’s what friends are for! Haha

Most Helpful Girl