What song would you send to someone you know?

If you could send one song to anyone you know... an ex, a parent, a sibling, a friend, your dog, etc. What song would it be? Who are you sending the song too? And why?What song would you send to someone you know?
Updates:
3d
Well actually the silhouette is close to what I look like. I’m skinny with long hair and I play guitar lol and I didn’t say you were that guy, I was just referring to some guys in general. I actually laughed at your answer, but then I saw that it was anonymous. So I was like oh, ok so he might’ve not answered as a joke as I read it. He was probably just being a jerk and being “one of those guys”
3d
Ignore that update that was supposed to go in a comment to an opinion owner.

1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I'd send Dear God by Avenged Sevenfold to my wife. The last few days have been rough, for reasons I wouldn't bring up without her permission. But Dear God has so many memories tied to it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd send marcerena to my best friend cause the song sounds ridiculous and she's ridiculous too

1|1
    0|0
    • 3d

Hey, if my friend sent me that song. It would still mean a lot to me haha I hope y’all both dance to it...

• Show All
    • 3d

I'm just horrible at dancing in general

• 3d

Horrible or not, do it for your friend cause that’s what friends are for! Haha

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I would send something that they listen to example my friend is big on Christian music so I sent her a jheno Aki ft brandy called ascension. It is a beautiful song it meets r&b and Christian

1|0
    0|0
    • 3d

I’ll have to look it up and listen to it. I like r&b and I listen to some Christian rap and rock music.

• "Somebody Else" by The 1975... to my soon to be ex girlfriend... it seems like every word defines our current state of our relationship..

1|0
    0|0
    • 3d

That sucks, maybe things will work out rather y’all do for sure break up or not. It’s a lesson learned either way...

• There are some post-rock osts, I have not shared them with anyone yet. I guess that is what I will someone special to listen.

1|0
    0|0
  • Better by Khalid

1|0
    0|0
  • CeeLo Green- fuck you

0|0
    0|0
    • 3d

I'll even send you this song of I knew you, because of that annoying update on this post.

• Show All
    • 3d

Meh... Later gator.

• 3d

Later hater

• Eat a dick
    By Bo Burmh

0|0
    0|1
  • I would send 'dick in a box' song to you

1|0
    0|1
    • 3d

So brave to say that, but yet you answer anonymously 👏🏼

• Show All
    • 3d

This wouldn’t have happened if you just wouldn’t have been anonymous lol jk

• 3d

Haha.. thank me😂

Recommended myTakes