Girls, how much muscle do you like on a guy?

Do you like a guy that has no muscle, a lot or somewhere in between?

282

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 27

• I hate those bodybuilder types. I think that's at the verge of gross. I think a guy looks best when he has shape with a sporty look.

In my opinion, the best is when a guy has that fit look, then later it turns out that he's stronger than expected. So not too much muscles. And I prefer those guys who do several sports and build their body that way, not by sitting in the gym for hours daily. That way you can lose control easily.

• Somewhere in between. My guy is broad-shouldered and built bulky. He's also a little bit soft in the belly. But his chest, back, and shoulders are still pretty defined from years of logging and fighting fires. Both are extremely physical jobs. I like that he's strong and all that, but still prefer the layer of softness over all that muscle that he has these days. I'm not into rippling defined muscle, lol.

• For me a guy just needs to be noticeably strong. I don't mind if I can't see every square inch of his muscles, I just need to be able to feel his strength when I cuddle him etc.

I'm not keep on really pumped up muscles where you end up looking like the incredible hulk though. A slender strong bear type build is the best :)

• Somewhere in between. I don't want to see your veins popping out, but you should have some muscle to be healthy and strong. There's a pretty big range that's okay, it's just kind of gross when it's too much. Like people can't even walk. They have to sort of waddle and hold their arms out because their limbs can't close in all the way, you know? That's a problem. Rule of Thumb: Muscles should help you move better and more efficiently, not inhibit you.

• To me I dont find a ripped guy very much appealing to me I just dont if you have too much muscle im disgusted and afraid to even go near you but if you chunky with enough muscle to toss me around PERFECT! ;)

• I don't like guys with too many muscles.

This is perfect:

2.bp.blogspot.com/.../131871-600x399-fit-male5.jpg

www.justjared.com/.../

image.shutterstock.com/.../...e-legs-117845521.jpg

A bit less than this is also super hot or a tiny bit more.

• he doesn't need to be sooooo muscly, stronger than me is enough. ottermode is fine.

Although i wouldn't say no to this: sciencexplor.files.wordpress.com/.../...346916.jpg

• I like some defined, lean muscle on a guy. I call in the "quarterback" look. I don't like huge, body builder types.

• I don't mind dating skinny guys or chubby guys. As for muscle the "exorcise anorexic" look and the body builder look are two extremes I'm not personally attracted to. Anywhere in between is fine if that makes sense.

• Muscles can be somewhat attractive. If you've got 4, 6 packets that's perfectly fine, but I'm not attracted. Lean, healthy-looking and taller is good.

• Show more from Girls
    17

What Guys Said 2

• Zyzz muscle, right when he started roiding was perfect.

When he was closer to his death, he was started to look way to anabolic.

RIP ZYZZ!!

• I never thought this many girls would say they prefer normal looking guys. Luckily I only lift for strength