My girlfriend wants me to wear her panties and bra, what should I do?

please guys help in thinking by giving your views. what should i do

2725

Most Helpful Girl

• some girls like to tease their boyfriends (in a loving way)(okay i do). she might have said it just because it came to her mind and she wanted to have some laughs. uh y'know, it's kinda weird and fun... unless she keeps mentioning it and insisting on getting you do this, forget about it :)
    but if she IS serious, just do what you feel like doing! even if she's into that kind of play you don't have to satisfy her.