Do you find bald men attractive?

Just curious if women had any opinions on bald guys. I appreciate honesty so don't be afraid to sugar coat anything lol.

358

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 34

• not really but it all depends on the facial features of the dude

• Sorry, but no, I'm very difficult, also if he has a big belly and looks old when he could make some efforts to look younger. I keep in shape and still look attractive in my '40s and I like a guy with hair, clean shaven and better if he has muscles and spiky hair (that's a plus)

• Actually, it depends. Like I find may weather quite attractive and he doesn't have hair. It all depends on your face look. If you have wrinkles everywhere I wouldn't find you attractive whatsoever. Most bal guys actually look cute when wearing a hat. But once they take it off... They don't really look as attractive as they did with the hat.

• bald patch... No, not attractive really. But that doesn't mean that if a guy I like is going a bit bald I wouldn't find him attractive, just as a trait: no, not sexy.

• I think it depends on the guy's face/bone structure. If he can pull off the bald look. As it so happens, you are one of those dudes :) Fear not! :p

• Nothing wrong with bald men at all, my ex was. And you are attractive and know how to rock it, it's all good

• Ir really depends on the guy and if they can pull the "look" off. If you're wondering about yourself, being bald suits you (especially with the beard)

• Yeah kinda. Depends on the guy to be honest. My grandpa is bald any I don't think many women is attracted to him :D lol

• Love bald men my boyfriend is bald. It looks very neat and classy if the guy has a nicely trimmed beard.

• Yes, there are some who are very attractive. And I am a sucker for those x)

• Show more from Girls
    24

What Guys Said 8