Do you find bald men attractive?

Just curious if women had any opinions on bald guys. I appreciate honesty so don't be afraid to sugar coat anything lol.

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 34

• not really but it all depends on the facial features of the dude

0|1
    0|0
  • Sorry, but no, I'm very difficult, also if he has a big belly and looks old when he could make some efforts to look younger. I keep in shape and still look attractive in my '40s and I like a guy with hair, clean shaven and better if he has muscles and spiky hair (that's a plus)

0|1
    0|1
  • Actually, it depends. Like I find may weather quite attractive and he doesn't have hair. It all depends on your face look. If you have wrinkles everywhere I wouldn't find you attractive whatsoever. Most bal guys actually look cute when wearing a hat. But once they take it off... They don't really look as attractive as they did with the hat.

0|1
    0|0
  • bald patch... No, not attractive really. But that doesn't mean that if a guy I like is going a bit bald I wouldn't find him attractive, just as a trait: no, not sexy.

0|2
    0|0
  • I think it depends on the guy's face/bone structure. If he can pull off the bald look. As it so happens, you are one of those dudes :) Fear not! :p

0|2
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong with bald men at all, my ex was. And you are attractive and know how to rock it, it's all good

1|2
    0|0
  • Ir really depends on the guy and if they can pull the "look" off. If you're wondering about yourself, being bald suits you (especially with the beard)

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah kinda. Depends on the guy to be honest. My grandpa is bald any I don't think many women is attracted to him :D lol

1|1
    0|0
  • Love bald men my boyfriend is bald. It looks very neat and classy if the guy has a nicely trimmed beard.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes, there are some who are very attractive. And I am a sucker for those x)

0|1
    0|0
  • If it's you in the pic you have nothing to worry about, I think you look better bald than would look with hair

0|1
    0|0
  • Some looks hot in their baldness. There's certain appeal that I find in them and you are such a debonair! :}

0|1
    0|0
  • Not in general, no. Though there are exception to the rule. In general I prefer short hair

0|1
    0|0
  • I'll say so because i caught myself checking one out before.. So.. Yeah

0|1
    0|0
  • kerry king is bald, lars ulric got bald, Dio got bald, rob halford got bald, joe satriani got bald, klaus meine got bald. I can say the gods are all bald.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if they can pull it off
    You look really good bald :)

0|0
    0|0
  • You look hot

1|1
    0|0
  • Yesss hahaha

0|1
    0|0
  • OH GOD YES.

1|2
    0|0
  • Some. Not all. You look fine though.

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 8

• I think is rare to meet a woman whose preference is for bald men, but I think many can be attracted to one when they know him.

Personally, I don't give a shit if I go bald. I have my hair now, and if it does happen I'll just shave off whatever Remainder of hair I've got and rock a beard anyway. I've shaved before and I actually thought I looked pretty good anyways, so fuck it. Haha!

0|1
    0|0
  • Sweet buttery Christ, ImCoasting... would you leave some ladies on GAG for the rest of us one time?

3|2
    0|0
  • God, I hope so, because I'll be bald before too long lol

1|1
    0|0
  • Not really relevant but that's a fucking awesome beard man, props.

1|1
    0|0
  • Honestly your handsome as hell dude. In think girls care less about individual traits and more for the whole package. You got the package bro.

0|1
    0|0
  • Looks bad ass, i'd say yes LOL
    gadgetking.com/.../image.png

1|1
    2|0
  • Would smash / 10

0|2
    0|0
  • I'm going bald, so this question has been an invaluable insight.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes