Men, Do I Look Innocent? (Pics)

These are some of my shitty photos... i often get "innocent" :O so i wonder what makes me look that.. tell me what you think.

https://tinypic.com/r/2jg58qa/8

https://tinypic.com/r/j7838n/8

https://tinypic.com/r/2wmkqdj/8

2982

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know about innocent as I think innocent has more to do with mannerisms and demeanor than physical look. I will say that you look pretty wonderful, like you could be in the movies. My only criticism is not to have those silly "wing tips" (at least that's what I call them) on your eyes. You know those little things you draw on at the end. They look ridiculous on EVERY girl I see them on, no matter how beautiful. So lose those silly wing tips and you'd look pretty gorgeous.

• wow thank you! :) hahaha "silly wing tips" ok, i'll keep that in mind :)

• Well i tried some poses yesterday lol i'll continue when i get home

• haha I'm sure you'll have it down in no time.

Most Helpful Girl

• firstly loving the eyeliner lol.

second, id say u do look innocent, only because u do have a baby face. u dont look a year over 16 tbh hehe.
    the other thing id add is a little more specific. u look like ur RIGHT on that line between innocence and 'badness'… so u can see a tiny bit of badness too, but u just need a little push to the dark side lol. stay innocent while u can tho=]

• I like this answer! You're cool :D and great observation; i try to be bad lol

• Its definitely not me.. lol but im sick of being nice to people. Anyways thanks for the advice i'll keep that in mind ;)

• hmm… ok np. if u ever need anything or wanna talk about y ur sick of being a nice girl just let me know=]