Do women find men in bikini style underwear or even womens underwear attractive or sexy?

Im 21 and i wear bikini style underwear. I like the way they look on me and i find them very comfortable. I sometimes wear womens underwear also. They're very soft and provide good support for me. Not to mention very comfortable. I was wondering if some girls could give me some insight on if they like them or not. Would you care? Find it as a turn on? or could it be a deal breaker?
Im not gay or bi either. im straight as an arrow

111

Most Helpful Girl

• I sure do, but I think I'm in the minority on this one. I love seeing and feeling a guys bulge in a silky pair of panties and hose.

Most Helpful Guy

• My girlfriend loves me in tighty whities or colored briefs, but bikini briefs are a close second for her. Also, if we are feeling kinky, I'll wear women's underwear, but that is more of a turn-on for her - again if we are in that mood - than for me. (Although, truth in advertising, she bought me one pair of frilly lace pink panties that are really comfortable. Whodda thunk it?)