Going braless in public?

Lately I have noticed a lot more girls going braless in public in outfits where it is noticeable, for example with pokies.
Do you go braless in public? If so what size are you? Are you perky? Do you get pokies? What sorts of outfits do you go braless with?

1014

Most Helpful Girl

• I do go braless in public quite often. I'm a 36C or D depending on the bra, very firm and perky and the pokies do happen, lol. I wear a lot of short skirt/button-front blouse combos, shirtdresses and when in casual mode, light tops. I do work out a lot to keep firm and tight and it works.