Would you agree that a mixture of White/European and Oriental Asian (Eurasian) is the sexiest race mixture for women?

I don't know why but I have a thing for Eurasian women. In my honest opinion, it gives them the best facial look.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of other mixed races can be hot too. Some white and South American omg and white and black too. Any mix could be I bet.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

• if we're talking about mixed race ppl, I think the best looking mix is like black and Hispanic. but certain types of Hispanic. I've seen black and Guatemalan and that wasn't a good mix lol but black and Cuban can make some fine men

0|1
    0|0
  • Hell no, because they still look Asian, so there isn't anything unique looking. I will say Black/Asian or Black/White.
    media.tumblr.com/.../...line_mx7cs86l9z1rvwi0t.jpg
    https://images.tvrage.com/people/13/36599.jpg

0|0
    1|0
  • I think black/asian look very good. I'm a mix of european and eurasian, because my dad is turkish and my mum is german! But I look like a pale skinned latina, with Asian eyes, at least that's what I've been told :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm gonna have an eurasian baby, so i'm looking forward of the result lol. I think mixed children are usally very exotic and pretty. But it all depends

1|0
    0|0
  • Eh, not necessarily, no. The result can be pretty or not. It depends on genetic inheritance.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I wouldn't. I prefer Black and Asian, or any mixture that creates bronzish skin and curly dark hair.

0|0
    0|1
  • There is no difference between someone who is of mixed race and 100 % non mixed. It doesn't erase jealousy and human treachery off their DNA.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never gotten the whole Asian thing. I mean, some are pretty but a lot aren't IMO. I probably think white or white/black.

0|0
    2|0
  • No. I think black/asian and black/white look best. Eurasians don't do much for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes >>>>>>>>

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I've seen pretty but also weird faces coming out of that mixture.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Any two people can come together and create beautiful offspring. The idea that there's one superior combination just seems... weird to me.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know, I'm just gonna say that, as an European man living in the US, the US women are the most good-looking women in the world.

0|0
    1|0
  • Not really. I'd say white women of European descent are the sexiest. Though I'm white, so, bias!

0|0
    1|0
  • I find Eurasian girls extremely attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • I agree they are the best looking women on the planet.

I'm crushing on a half-European/half-Sri Lankan girl, she is so beautiful. <3

0|0
    0|0
  • Caucasian/Indian is best.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes