Ladies, what are your thoughts on guys in sweatpants?

The position of guys on girls wearing yoga-pants is pretty clear, but what is your take on guys wearing sweatpants?

7910

Most Helpful Girl

• Around the house or in the gym, that's all good.
    For a date, no.
    Haha!

• Lol, I can't imagine that would be a good idea for a date! I just meant in normal life, everyday circumstances.

• Right, yeah... he can wear what he wants.
      I'm not one of those girls that feels the need to "dress their man"... if I'm dating him, he's smart enough to know what's appropriate and when, otherwise, his style is his.

What Girls Said 78

• Only for working out or lounging around the house. Everything else - sloppy and lazy - let's be honest...

• Tacky and chavvy.

Unless you're at home or doing exercise/at the gym, you'll look like scum.

cornerstonegroup.files.wordpress.com/.../chavs.jpg

• I think this is bad stereotyping. I wear jogging pants a lot, and dare I say, I'm a pretty sensitive soul...

• Everyone is stupid. Everybody else is at fault. Be wary, lest that same judgement be turned on you. That's all I'd say.

• @Levin

There is already a lot of judgement being passed on about me - like your assumption that I'm angry, for example. No skin off my bones. :p

• stuff like this
    i01.i.aliimg.com/.../...-Harem-font-b-Skinny-b.jpg

and this
    media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/.../...2e4bcb138563.jpg

are super attractive. Roots pants also. I love it plus I wear sweats on those days I just throw my hair up and go comfy, so it's cool to have a guy that can do that too

• LOL it's so funny how designer sweat pants exist...

• I like them. They're warm, comfy, and you can move around in them easy. I don't mind if a guy wears them often as long as they can dress up for special occasions like a date, party, etc. Other than that its totally fine. I love to always be comfortable, I don't mind if they are trying to be too. (:

• 1|1
  • They're ok for around the house, gym or playing sports. Not a big fan of seeing guys in sweats out in public, it's kinda gross seeing some guys in them anyway.

• HOT.

My boyfriend practically lives in the gym so he often comes round with them on, with a tight top on. It's so damn hot, mixed in with a muscular figure and defined inguinal ligaments. <3

• Easy access 😜

• I dont mind. It depends where I am. Grocery store, sweatpants are fine. School, not so much or maybe just occasionally.

• Ohh i like a man in joggers for every day things but not on a date lol

• Depends on the fit.
    other than that... I can't keep my hands of it. IT'S SO SOFT :(

• Personally I think guys look better in jeans.. it's better dress

• Not for everyday, but it's really hot if he's home just chillin', on his way to/from the gym etc.

• I honestly don't care. It's like people in jeans, it's so frequent I don't even notice. But I guess I like it

• It's all about how he wears them. I love guys in sweats if they fit a certain way. Like not too tight but not like 4 sizes too big lol.

• 70% of my wardrobe is sweatpants so I'm in no position to judge and dictate. As long as they're not stained and ratty then I think guys look adorable in them

• Well if they wear a beanie, and has a mellow personality, it's pretty cute

• w/e lol dont really care that much :P
    it doesn't bother me unless its too tight/small (top OR bottom) ugh i hate overly tight clothes on men lol

but yea otherwise, as long as it is clean, modern and matches then it doesn't really matter lol

• Yeah, something comfy and easy to take off my guy lol πŸ™ˆ something to lounge around while at home.. Yeah I'm cool with it.. ☺️

• Comfort is key. Sweatpants are completely okay, even for a date that's a night in kind of deal when you're gonna snuggle on the couch

• Depends on his body type. I've always thought it was adorable when guys wore sweats. Obviously not on dates though.

• They are fine in certain settings. Take a shower coming out in only those and I'm all over you lol wear them to a restaurant and I'm not impressed.

• It's expected if we are just chilling around the house or going to get some quick carryout but definitely not on a date. To make it sexy wear them with no shirt. Or if you would like to keep it casual wear a beater or a nice tee. The most attractive thing a guy can have is charm.

• It really depends in the guy and how he wears them and where. A guy who wears them and looks clean and neat who just left the house to get some groceries or something, great. But a guy who looks like a slob and has stains all over him and just looks sloppy, no. And it's cool if it's like to run errands but for like a date, no. But Im not strict or anything this is just my preferace lol

• My opinion is: I dont care.. whatever makes him comfortable.

• My crush wears sweatpants and I think it's hot so... yeah there you go

• I looooove guys in sweat pants. Tall or short, all guys look good in em'.

• It's okay. If we were lounging around I'd be fine with it.

• comfy and cuddly lol. I like guys wearing hoodies and sweat pants :D

• I once had a crush on a guy who didn't like pants. He mostly wore shorts and sweatpants... eh e. e

• More from Girls
    48

What Guys Said 10

• Because this. www.google.com/search

• Around the house when no company is present: all good. Sweat pants in public=socks and sandals, a faux paux without equal...

• If it's in public it's just trashy. Have some pride and get dressed before you leave the house.

• I don't see any point in ever wearing them except around the house or at the gym.

• I dig the expandable waistline

• I wear sweat pants when it gets cold but would never wear them when it's not cold. Maybe to the gym if I didn't want to wear gym shorts.

• Haha yeah, but sweat pants are different than sweatpants.

• Don't be that guy who shows up at a party with sweatpants and a boner.

• I like girls in sweatpants.

• T-shirt and Sweatpants FTW!! I don't like the ones that get skinny down your legs/ankles though..