Girls, what's your favourite type of underwear (knickers) to wear? Guys, what type of underwear do you like girls to wear?

Girls, what's your favourite type of underwear (knickers) to wear? Guys, what type of underwear do you like girls to wear? Is there a particular reason why?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually go commando and braless. I love to go that way. I hate the strings of the underwear attached and pressing my body. Lol.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Boyshorts, Cheekies, Thongs (With the wider strap not the string butt-floss kind).

0|0
    0|0
  • I like leopard print or brightly coloured knicmers... reds yellows etc. Not into French knickers. Bikini style are awesome.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheekies! and boybriefs (girl version aha)

0|0
    0|0
  • Uh normal ones
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

0|0
    0|0
  • Is nothing an acceptable answer?

0|0
    0|0
  • Your British hahaha

0|0
    0|0
    • Loool yes. Are they called something else in America?

• Panties, underwear, boxers, thongs, booty-shorts, unmentionables, granny-pamties, tighty-whities, briefs, lingerie, spanx... among others...

• Thing or string. But I prefer nothing.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like girls to wear regular cotton

0|0
    0|0
  • A transparent one would b best for my babe...

0|0
    0|0
  • I like panties that are a little lacy, and show some of where her ass, where her legs meet.

0|0
    0|0
  • can't go wrong with silk or satin

0|0
    0|0
  • Colored briefs, they show more shape and the lacy stuff doesn't do much for me.

0|0
    0|0
    • And Asker, thankyou for not saying "panties", for some reason I hate that word for adult underwear it just sounds so much like "booties"

Recommended myTakes