Guys! rank these lingerie? girls! when did you first dress up in lingerie for your boyfriend?

Me and my boyfriend have been doing long distnace and he's visiting this weekend so I want to wear some sexy lingerie. I've always worn sexy bra+thong with him but never wore anything more than that. so I'm thinking of wearing a babydol! Girls! when was the first time you wore sexy lingerie for your boyfriend? not just sexy bra and underwear but perhaps a sexy nighty babydoll?

guys! is 20 too young to do so? My boyfriend is 24
Also, thoughts on this lingerie? best to worst? i'm 5'2 slender (115 lbs) 32B with a big ass!
1.
guys! rank these lingerie? girls!when did you first dress up in lingerie for your boyfriend?

2.

3.

4.

5.

914

Most Helpful Guy

• Your boyfriend is not going to make a distinction between these. They are all the same type of lingerie. They are very nearly the same color. Numbers 1&2 are noteworthy in that they have patterns in the fabric. Otherwise there is not much comparison to be made.

Guys will notice that if one is black or white or red or blue. Guys will also notice that a gown is different from a teddy and that a bodystocking is different from a bustier.

Just choose the one you like best. That is the one the he will like too.

What Guys Said 13

• Ahem... My Wife dresses for bed each night in sensual sleepwear and yes we make love each morning on waking... so yes I have some experience with lingerie, what I like and what works.. Babydoll are great, I am not a fan of the tiny panties - I prefer either NO panties or a pair of French knickers / tap panties in silk that shift readily to the side with no elastic at the leg openings when she wants me to have access to her for oral sex or intercourse.. The point after all is that you should be comfortable yet these things should not impede sexual relations... Also some Women prefer some support on their breasts when making love, some do not... you have to decide if you want him to have access to your breasts as you make love or if you prefer to keep them restrained a bit as you make love... everyone is different... My Wife prefers a bit of support and she also values a bit of modesty that sleepwear provides her...

• Baby dolls are ok but I prefer other things for pure sexiness. Is 20 too young? Hell no. You have a great body for it likely - wear it! I love lingerie. Love it. Its like frosting on a cake. Its just something that makes sex even more fun. It basically says 'I was thinking of sex with you when I put this on'.

Out of all of these probably the last - but again - baby dolls I find more like sleepwear than sex wear.

He will still appreciate it tho. I would...

• I think 3 might work best for you

• I love number 2 the best!

• I prefer stockings ­čśś

• I prefer the first one.

• "... with a big ass!" Prove it!

• #2 all the way

• 4
    3
    5
    2
    1

(From first to last)

• Number 3 just speaks to me

• Num 1 is my favourite.

• 3 , 4 ,5 best

• 20 for me is too young to even date, and a LDR at that. LDR's never work, and I need to be able to get in to bars with her without using a fake i. d.

What Girls Said 9

• i like #1 #3 #4

• Uh, I think that the first time I wore something that was like... proper lingerie (rather than underwear and stockings or something) was maybe a year and a half ago, two years ago, something like that? Anyway, ranking the lingerie...

- Best: 4
    - 3
    - 5
    - 1
    - Worst: 2

• I recently did the whole garter belt deal with my boyfriend. the garter belt came with a crotchless thong attached. He loved it! Especially the fact that I was able to wear a sexy thong + the easy access two of which are things that he loves! As for the pics that you posted i would go with something a little more body hugging and maybe more on the transparent side (like the first 2). That is just what I think, but your boyfriend might be into some of the others ones I guess.

• I only like number 1 sorry

• 3 and 5...

• I like #3, I've never wore sexy lingerie for anyone because I'm not sexually active.

• I like 1, 4 and 5

• 1 and 2. 2 will compliment your body, your hips I mean. ;)

• I like tall of them a lot. But my favorite ones are: 3 and 4!